I used the Stampin’ Up! Heartfelt stamp set and Parisian Dies from the upcoming January-June 2020 Mini Catalog to create a Valentine card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #416.
I started by embossing a panel of Real Red card stock with the Parisian Flourish 3D Embossing Folder (available Jan 3) and the 3D Embossing Folder Plate. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Real Red card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I cut a panel of Flirty Flamingo card stock and a panel of the From My Heart Specialty DSP (available Jan 3) with a Stitched Rectangle. I adhered the two rectangle die cuts to the card front with SNAIL and then added one of the Heart Doilies (available Jan 3) with SNAIL over the right side of the DSP panel.
I cut a panel of Real Red Glimmer Paper (retiring Jan 2 – so get it before it’s gone!) with one of the Parisian Dies (available Jan 3) and adhered it to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I added three Toile Tidings Glitter Enamel Dots (retiring Jan 2 – so get them before they’re gone!) to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the sentiment from the Heartfelt stamp set (available Jan 3) in Real Red ink and the hearts in Flirty Flamingo ink on a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies needed to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
December 16-31 Host Code: 7JQQVCK6
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on January 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of January 6-10.
You can see the full details and find a form to sign up for my shares on my Mini Catalog DSP page here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Real Red – 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” card base scored at 4-1/4”, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Flirty Flamingo – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Whisper White – 4” x 5-1/4” panel (inside card)
- From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Real Red Glimmer Paper – Parisian die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: