My December Paper Pumpkin Kit from Stampin’ Up! arrived in the middle of all of the last minute holiday scramble. But the kit was so quick to put together that I got it done in a few minutes on Christmas Eve day!
The kit contained everything needed to create 12 full size A2 cards with matching envelopes!
This awesome exclusive stamp set called Something For Everything and a Terracotta Tile ink spot were included as well!
I love that I’ve got 12 pretty cards ready to send to kick off the new year!
Stampin’ Up! also provided some cute alternative projects for us if we’d prefer to turn the card kit into something else!
If you’d like to see the video that Stampin’ Up! put together showing how to make the Something For Everything Kit, you can watch it here:
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin yourself, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription, click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
January Paper Pumpkin Kit Details!!
Paper Pumpkin’s first kit of 2020 is all about L-O-V-E. Whether you want handmade favors for Valentine’s Day, a bridal shower, or a remarkably romantic wedding, this month’s kit has everything you need to help you celebrate your favorite friendships and love stories. So make it a “LOVE”-ly year with Paper Pumpkin!
January Paper Pumpkin Kit Details:
- Kit details: Makes 20 treat bags + 10 mini cards and envelopes
- Card size: 3″ x 3″
- Envelope size: 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″
- Bag size: 3-1/4″ x 4″
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Crushed Curry, Highland Heather, Mint Macaron, and Rococo Rose
- You can get more from the I’ll Bee Yours kit when you buy the Heart Punch Pack (item 151292) from the 2020 January–June Mini Catalog. Both punches coordinate with the heart stamp in the kit so you can craft for love-filled occasions now . . . and later! Think: weddings, showers, birthdays, and more!
- Subscribe for the December kit at paperpumpkin.com from December 11–January 10.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
Stampin’ Up! put together a very short video with some sneak peeks at the kit. You can see it here:
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription, click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
Get Organized For The New Year With 20% Off Storage By Stampin’ Up! From Stamp With Amy K
If organizing your craft room or crafting area is on your to-do list for 2020, I’m here to help with a great deal for you!! I’m offering 20% off the Storage By Stampin’ Up! items when you order them through me between now and December 31, 2019!
If you haven’t tried the Storage By Stampin’ Up! items yet, it’s a cool system that is modular and stackable to fit any size space that you have! You can see a full size flyer to help you determine how many of each storage piece you’ll need to fit your needs by clicking on the image below:
Here are the items that I’m offering at a 20% discount through December 31 (click any of the images to see it in more detail in my online store). Please note that the prices in the online store will not reflect my sale since this is only through me:
To get 20% Discount, you will need to:
- Email me your order including any of the storage items listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org between now and Tuesday, December 31.
- Please DO NOT respond to this blog post with your order. Unfortunately, your email will go to a “do not respond” inbox and never get to me. 🙁 So please email the order to email@example.com so that I get your order! 🙂
- If it is easier for you, feel free to enter the items into your shopping cart in my online store and then copy and paste the cart into your email to me (just do not submit the order).
- Your order CAN include items that are not on my sale list above, those items will be added to your order at the price listed in the online store.
- Please include your name, street address, city, state and zip code in your email with your order. This will be a huge help to me and speed up the process for entering your order. 🙂
- I will send you a PayPal invoice for the total amount due minus the 20% discount on your storage items (shipping fees and your local sales tax on the full amount will still apply). You can securely make your payment with a credit card or with PayPal funds.
- No need to have a PayPal account set up to pay the invoice! Simply click on the “pay by credit card” option, enter your information and submit the payment.
- Once your payment is received, I’ll submit your order and send you a copy of your Stampin’ Up! receipt. Your order will ship directly to you from Stampin’ Up! as soon as it is processed through the warehouse.
There is no minimum requirement to get the 20% discount on the storage items. However, if your order is $50+ (before shipping and taxes), it will qualify for a free thank you gift from me and for my Running Shoe Reward Points! Orders of $150+ will also qualify for Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up!!
I will respond to your emailed orders just as quickly as I can. If you haven’t heard from me or haven’t seen an invoice from PayPal within a few hours, feel free reach out to me again at firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure that I got your order.
Let me know if you have any questions. Have fun shopping!!
December 16-31 Host Code: 7JQQVCK6
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on January 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of January 6-10.
You can see the full details and find a form to sign up for my shares on my Mini Catalog DSP page here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: