I used the Stampin’ Up! My Meadow stamp set from the upcoming January-June 2020 Mini Catalog to create my card to share with you today.
I started by adhering a panel from the Peaceful Poppies DSP (available Jan 3) to the front of a Pool Party card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I wrapped a strand of Garden Green twine from the Country Club Twine Combo Pack (available Jan 3) around the card front and tied a small bow.
I stamped the images from the My Meadow photopolymer stamp set (available Jan 3) in Pear Pizzazz, Coastal Cabana, Garden Green, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Gray Granite, Flirty Flamingo and Pool Party inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the image out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then used that same die to “trim down” one side of the die cut to make it about 3/4″ narrower. I adhered the stamped panel to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Beautiful Moments stamp set (available Jan 3) in Coastal Cabana ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies. I adhered the die cut oval with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front and then added three of the Coastal Cabana rhinestones from the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the images from the My Meadow stamp set in Pear Pizzazz, Crumb Cake and Garden Green inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies needed to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Get Organized For The New Year With 20% Off Storage By Stampin’ Up! From Stamp With Amy K
If organizing your craft room or crafting area is on your to-do list for 2020, I’m here to help with a great deal for you!! I’m offering 20% off the Storage By Stampin’ Up! items when you order them through me between now and December 31, 2019!
If you haven’t tried the Storage By Stampin’ Up! items yet, it’s a cool system that is modular and stackable to fit any size space that you have! You can see a full size flyer to help you determine how many of each storage piece you’ll need to fit your needs by clicking on the image below:
Here are the items that I’m offering at a 20% discount through December 31 (click any of the images to see it in more detail in my online store). Please note that the prices in the online store will not reflect my sale since this is only through me:
To get 20% Discount, you will need to:
- Email me your order including any of the storage items listed above to email@example.com between now and Tuesday, December 31.
- Please DO NOT respond to this blog post with your order. Unfortunately, your email will go to a “do not respond” inbox and never get to me. 🙁 So please email the order to firstname.lastname@example.org so that I get your order! 🙂
- If it is easier for you, feel free to enter the items into your shopping cart in my online store and then copy and paste the cart into your email to me (just do not submit the order).
- Your order CAN include items that are not on my sale list above, those items will be added to your order at the price listed in the online store.
- Please include your name, street address, city, state and zip code in your email with your order. This will be a huge help to me and speed up the process for entering your order. 🙂
- I will send you a PayPal invoice for the total amount due minus the 20% discount on your storage items (shipping fees and your local sales tax on the full amount will still apply). You can securely make your payment with a credit card or with PayPal funds.
- No need to have a PayPal account set up to pay the invoice! Simply click on the “pay by credit card” option, enter your information and submit the payment.
- Once your payment is received, I’ll submit your order and send you a copy of your Stampin’ Up! receipt. Your order will ship directly to you from Stampin’ Up! as soon as it is processed through the warehouse.
There is no minimum requirement to get the 20% discount on the storage items. However, if your order is $50+ (before shipping and taxes), it will qualify for a free thank you gift from me and for my Running Shoe Reward Points! Orders of $150+ will also qualify for Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up!!
I will respond to your emailed orders just as quickly as I can. If you haven’t heard from me or haven’t seen an invoice from PayPal within a few hours, feel free reach out to me again at email@example.com to make sure that I got your order.
Let me know if you have any questions. Have fun shopping!!
December 16-31 Host Code: 7JQQVCK6
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K January-June 2020 Mini Catalog Shares!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on January 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of January 6-10.
You can see the full details and find a form to sign up for my shares on my Mini Catalog DSP page here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pool Party – 4-1/4” x 11” card base scored at 5-1/2”
- Whisper White – Stitched Shapes die cut, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4” x 5-1/4” panel (inside card)
- Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
Pretty colors and I like your design.
Thanks Karen! 🙂
Gorgeous. You really did an awesome job with this set. May have to CASE so that I can ease into “scene” creation!! 🙂
Thanks Mary! I borrowed a little inspiration from the scene on one of the cards in the catalog! 🙂
Love this sweet scene!
Thanks Linda! 🙂
such a pretty card Amy, looks like a japanese card that you just want to stroll through
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
The background paper looks blue in the card but in the Peaceful Poppies DSP its green. Am I going crazy or is it an illusion?
Hmmm…the designer paper pack that I have has a sheet of Pool Party striped paper and a sheet of Old Olive striped paper. Double check all of yours and look at the catalog pictures. If you received the wrong papers, contact Stampin’ Up! and they’ll help you out. 🙂