I used the sweet little Sale-a-bration stamp set from Stampin’ Up! called The Gang’s All Meer to make a birthday card to share with you today. I had to use some of the awesome Golden Honey Specialty DSP from the 2020 Sale-a-bration brochure for the background on this card too!
My card design is loosely based on the Inspire.Create.Challenge #059.
I started by coloring the white stripes on a panel of the Golden Honey Specialty DSP (Sale-a-bration item, available Jan 3) with my Light Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral and Dark So Saffron Stampin’ Blends Markers. I adhered the DSP panel to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL and then to a Bermuda Bay card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the meerkat image from The Gang’s All Meer stamp set (Sale-a-bration item, available Jan 3) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I colored the images with the Light and Dark Crumb Cake Combo Pack, Dark Petal Pink and Light Gray Granite Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the image out with one of the Stitched Nested Labels Dies and then trimmed off one edge. I wrapped a strand of the So Saffron twine from the Metallic Baker’s Twine & Sequins Combo Pack (Sale-a-bration item, available Jan 3) around the die cut panel twice and tied a bow, then adhered the panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I masked and stamped the sentiment from The Gang’s All Meer stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Bermuda Bay card stock and then heat embossed it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies (available Jan 3) and adhered it with SNAIL and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the birthday hats from The Gang’s All Meer stamp set in So Saffron, Calypso Coral and Bermuda Bay inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock, snipped them out and then adhered them with Glue Dots to the meerkat image. I added three of the sequins from the Metallic Baker’s Twine & Sequins Combo Pack to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment and meerkat images from The Gang’s All Meer stamp set in Bermuda Bay and Tuxedo Black Memento inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I colored the meerkats with Light and Dark Crumb Cake Combo Pack and Dark Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies needed to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Get Organized For The New Year With 20% Off Storage By Stampin’ Up! From Stamp With Amy K
If organizing your craft room or crafting area is on your to-do list for 2020, I’m here to help with a great deal for you!! I’m offering 20% off the Storage By Stampin’ Up! items when you order them through me between now and December 31, 2019!
If you haven’t tried the Storage By Stampin’ Up! items yet, it’s a cool system that is modular and stackable to fit any size space that you have! You can see a full size flyer to help you determine how many of each storage piece you’ll need to fit your needs by clicking on the image below:
Here are the items that I’m offering at a 20% discount through December 31 (click any of the images to see it in more detail in my online store). Please note that the prices in the online store will not reflect my sale since this is only through me:
To get 20% Discount, you will need to:
- Email me your order including any of the storage items listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org between now and Tuesday, December 31.
- Please DO NOT respond to this blog post with your order. Unfortunately, your email will go to a “do not respond” inbox and never get to me. 🙁 So please email the order to email@example.com so that I get your order! 🙂
- If it is easier for you, feel free to enter the items into your shopping cart in my online store and then copy and paste the cart into your email to me (just do not submit the order).
- Your order CAN include items that are not on my sale list above, those items will be added to your order at the price listed in the online store.
- Please include your name, street address, city, state and zip code in your email with your order. This will be a huge help to me and speed up the process for entering your order. 🙂
- I will send you a PayPal invoice for the total amount due minus the 20% discount on your storage items (shipping fees and your local sales tax on the full amount will still apply). You can securely make your payment with a credit card or with PayPal funds.
- No need to have a PayPal account set up to pay the invoice! Simply click on the “pay by credit card” option, enter your information and submit the payment.
- Once your payment is received, I’ll submit your order and send you a copy of your Stampin’ Up! receipt. Your order will ship directly to you from Stampin’ Up! as soon as it is processed through the warehouse.
There is no minimum requirement to get the 20% discount on the storage items. However, if your order is $50+ (before shipping and taxes), it will qualify for a free thank you gift from me and for my Running Shoe Reward Points! Orders of $150+ will also qualify for Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up!!
I will respond to your emailed orders just as quickly as I can. If you haven’t heard from me or haven’t seen an invoice from PayPal within a few hours, feel free reach out to me again at firstname.lastname@example.org to make sure that I got your order.
Let me know if you have any questions. Have fun shopping!!
December 16-31 Host Code: 7JQQVCK6
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on January 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of January 6-10.
You can see the full details and find a form to sign up for my shares on my Mini Catalog DSP page here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Bermuda Bay – 4-1/4” x 11” card base scored at 5-1/2”, Stitched So Sweetly die cut
- Basic Black – 4” x 5-1/4” panel
- Whisper White – Stitched Nested Labels die cut, three hand cut images, 4” x 5-1/4” panel (inside card)
- Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: