I used the Stampin’ Up! Clubhouse stamp set bundle from the upcoming January-June 2020 Mini Catalog to create a birthday card to share today. This set is awesome for any golf lover in your life!
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge #469.
I started by adhering a panel from the Country Club DSP (available Jan 3) to the front of a Garden Green card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I embossed a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with the Stone 3D Embossing Folder (Sale-a-bration item, available Jan 3) and the 3D Embossing Folder Plate. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Basic Black card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I cut the golf ball, tee and grass from Whisper White, Sahara Sand and Garden Green card stocks with the Golf Club Dies (available Jan 3) and adhered the tee and grass with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and the golf ball with Glue dots. Then I added one of the Country Club Elements with Multipurpose Liquid Glue along the lower edge of the panel.
I stamped the sentiment from the Clubhouse stamp set (available Jan 3) in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut it out with the coordinating Golf Club Dies. I adhered the sentiment with Mini Stampin Dimensionals and then added three silver pearls from the Metallic Pearls pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Clubhouse stamp set in Garden Green ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut two golf clubs from Basic Gray card stock with the Golf Clubs Dies and adhered them under the sentiment with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I added a strip of Country Club DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies needed to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Cutting Blades Multipack Available January 3
YAY!!! Stampin’ Up! just announced that the Cutting Blades Multipack (item 152391) from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog will be available to order on January 3, with the beginning of the catalog sales period. The pack includes four blades for $12.00.
So if you’ve ordered yourself a new Paper Trimmer, you will be able to get replacement Cutting Blades in the online store here starting on January 3!!
Facebook Live – Lunchtime Live – 1:00 PM ET!
I’m planning to go live on Facebook with a project today at 1:00 PM ET! Stop by my Facebook page today at 1:00 PM ET to see my Under My Umbrella project! Look forward to seeing you then!
Get Organized For The New Year With 20% Off Storage By Stampin’ Up! From Stamp With Amy K – Ends Today!!
If organizing your craft room or crafting area is on your to-do list for 2020, I’m here to help with a great deal for you!! I’m offering 20% off the Storage By Stampin’ Up! items when you order them through me by the end of the day today, December 31, 2019!
If you haven’t tried the Storage By Stampin’ Up! items yet, it’s a cool system that is modular and stackable to fit any size space that you have! You can see a full size flyer to help you determine how many of each storage piece you’ll need to fit your needs by clicking on the image below:
Here are the items that I’m offering at a 20% discount through December 31 (click any of the images to see it in more detail in my online store). Please note that the prices in the online store will not reflect my sale since this is only through me:
To get 20% Discount, you will need to:
- Email me your order including any of the storage items listed above to email@example.com between now and Tuesday, December 31.
- Please DO NOT respond to this blog post with your order. Unfortunately, your email will go to a “do not respond” inbox and never get to me. 🙁 So please email the order to firstname.lastname@example.org so that I get your order! 🙂
- If it is easier for you, feel free to enter the items into your shopping cart in my online store and then copy and paste the cart into your email to me (just do not submit the order).
- Your order CAN include items that are not on my sale list above, those items will be added to your order at the price listed in the online store.
- Please include your name, street address, city, state and zip code in your email with your order. This will be a huge help to me and speed up the process for entering your order. 🙂
- I will send you a PayPal invoice for the total amount due minus the 20% discount on your storage items (shipping fees and your local sales tax on the full amount will still apply). You can securely make your payment with a credit card or with PayPal funds.
- No need to have a PayPal account set up to pay the invoice! Simply click on the “pay by credit card” option, enter your information and submit the payment.
- Once your payment is received, I’ll submit your order and send you a copy of your Stampin’ Up! receipt. Your order will ship directly to you from Stampin’ Up! as soon as it is processed through the warehouse.
There is no minimum requirement to get the 20% discount on the storage items. However, if your order is $50+ (before shipping and taxes), it will qualify for a free thank you gift from me and for my Running Shoe Reward Points! Orders of $150+ will also qualify for Stampin’ Rewards from Stampin’ Up!!
I will respond to your emailed orders just as quickly as I can. If you haven’t heard from me or haven’t seen an invoice from PayPal within a few hours, feel free reach out to me again at email@example.com to make sure that I got your order.
Let me know if you have any questions. Have fun shopping!!
December 16-31 Host Code: 7JQQVCK6
January 1-15 Host Code: 2SZRCUS2
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the 2019 Holiday Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on January 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of January 6-10.
You can see the full details and find a form to sign up for my shares on my Mini Catalog DSP page here.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Garden Green – 4-1/4” x 11” card base scored at 5-1/2”, two Golf Club die cuts
- Basic Black – 2-3/4” x 3-5/8” panel
- Crumb Cake – 2-5/8″ x 3-1/2″ panel
- Sahara Sand – Golf Club die cut
- Basic Gray – two Golf Club die cuts (inside card)
- Whisper White – two Golf Club die cuts, 4” x 5-1/4” panel (inside card)
- Country Club Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: