I used the Stampin’ Up! Little Ladybug Sale-a-bration host exclusive stamp set and the upcoming Ladybugs Dies to create a fun birthday card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Global Design Project #GDP222.
I started by adhering a panel of Real Red gingham DSP from the Regals 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to the front of a Real Red card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered a strip of Pineapple Punch gingham DSP from the 2018-2020 In Color 6″ X 6″ DSP pack to a strip of Pineapple Punch card stock and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I cut a panel of Pool Party card stock with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then ran it back through the die cutting machine with one of the Ladybugs Dies (available Feb 4, see details below). I adhered the die cut panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I stamped the flower image (twice) and the ladybug image from the Little Ladybugs stamp set (host exclusive with an order or party of $300+ during Sale-a-bration) in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I colored the images with Light and Dark Pineapple Punch, Mango Melody, Call Me Clover, Real Red, Petal Pink and Gray Granite Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack Markers.
I cut the flower and ladybug images out with the coordinating Ladybugs Dies and adhered the full flower image to the card front with SNAIL ad the flower top and ladybug with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment from the Little Ladybug stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. I adhered the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added a Red Rhinestone Basic Jewel and two Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Little Ladybug stamp set in Real Red ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, then ran it through the die cutting machine with the trail die from the Ladybugs Dies. I stamped, colored and cut one of the ladybug images as described above and adhered it with SNAIL to the panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
January 1-15 Host Code: 2SZRCUS2
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
COORDINATION PRODUCT RELEASE COMING FEB 4!
Stampin’ Up! announced that they’re going to have another coordinating product release this year! Yay!! Beginning February 4, you’ll have the opportunity to purchase products that coordinate with our favorite products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Borchure!
Here are the products that will be available for sale beginning February 4!
Nature’s Thoughts Dies – Item 153586 – $29
Coordinate with the Positive Thoughts Stamp Set from the Mini Catalog
Special Day Dies – Item 153587 – $29
Coordinate with the Special Someone Stamp Set from the Mini Catalog
Ladybugs Dies – Item 153588 – $29
Coordinate with the Little Ladybug Sale-a-bration Host Exclusive Stamp Set
Sending Flowers Dies – Item 153589 – $27
Coordinate with the Sending You Thoughts Sale-a-bration Stamp Set
Birthday Dies – Item 153590 – $27
Coordinate with the Happy Birthday To You Sale-a-bration Stamp Set
Pleased As Punch 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper – Item 153558 – $11.50
Coordinates with the Small Bloom Punch (Sale-A-Bration), the Heart Punch Pack (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), the Tulip Builder Punch (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog) and the Builder Umbrella Punch (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
Coordination Products Ordering Details:
- Ordering Dates: February 4–March 31, 2020
- Items available during this promotion can be added to any type of order: customer, workshop, and online orders.
- No limits apply during the customer sales period.
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards.
- Coordination Product Release items can be added to a starter kit. Demonstrators can preorder the Coordination Products NOW, so you can add these to your Starter Kit today! Click here to purchase your Starter Kit with me now!
- Coordination Product Release items are offered until March 31, 2020 or while supplies last. So order early to make sure that you can get the coordinating items that you are wanting!
- Products are not part of Sale-A-Bration, and it must be purchased or redeemed for Stampin’ Rewards on qualifying orders.
- There are no bundle item numbers; each item has its own individual item number.
Here is a flyer with the details, click on the image to open the full-size PDF:
Let me know if you have any questions about these products. Get them early by joining now! Or pick them up beginning February 4!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Real Red – 4-1/4” x 11” card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Pineapple Punch – 1-1/2” x 4-1/4” panel
- Pool Party – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Whisper White – four Ladybugs die cuts (one inside card), Stitched So Sweetly die cut, 4” x 5-1/4” panel (inside card)
- Regals 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- 2018-2020 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1-3/8″ x 4-1/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: