I used the Stampin’ Up! Thoughtful Blooms stamp set and Small Bloom Punch as well as a little of the Pleased As Punch DSP (that will be available February 4!!) to create a congratulations card to share with you today.
My card design was loosely inspired by the sketch from SugarPea Mix It Up Challenge 63.
I started by stamping the stem image from the Thoughtful Blooms photopolymer stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) three times in Granny Apple Green ink across the front of a Thick Whisper White card base. Then I punched five flowers from the Pleased As Punch DSP (available Feb 4, see details below) with the Small Bloom Punch (Sale-a-bration item) and I adhered them to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the small flower image from the Thoughtful Blooms stamp set in PIneapple Punch and Grapefruit Grove inks around the punched images and then added Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels to the center of each flower.
I stamped the sentiment from the Thoughtful Blooms stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Highland Heather card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the image out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower images from the Thoughtful Blooms stamp set in Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather, Pineapple Punch and Grapefruit Grove inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
January 1-15 Host Code: 2SZRCUS2
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
COORDINATION PRODUCT RELEASE COMING FEB 4!
Stampin’ Up! announced that they’re going to have another coordinating product release this year! Yay!! Beginning February 4, you’ll have the opportunity to purchase products that coordinate with our favorite products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Borchure!
Here are the products that will be available for sale beginning February 4!
Nature’s Thoughts Dies – Item 153586 – $29
Coordinate with the Positive Thoughts Stamp Set from the Mini Catalog
Special Day Dies – Item 153587 – $29
Coordinate with the Special Someone Stamp Set from the Mini Catalog
Ladybugs Dies – Item 153588 – $29
Coordinate with the Little Ladybug Sale-a-bration Host Exclusive Stamp Set
Sending Flowers Dies – Item 153589 – $27
Coordinate with the Sending You Thoughts Sale-a-bration Stamp Set
Birthday Dies – Item 153590 – $27
Coordinate with the Happy Birthday To You Sale-a-bration Stamp Set
Pleased As Punch 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper – Item 153558 – $11.50
Coordinates with the Small Bloom Punch (Sale-A-Bration), the Heart Punch Pack (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), the Tulip Builder Punch (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog) and the Builder Umbrella Punch (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
Coordination Products Ordering Details:
- Ordering Dates: February 4–March 31, 2020
- Items available during this promotion can be added to any type of order: customer, workshop, and online orders.
- No limits apply during the customer sales period.
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards.
- Coordination Product Release items can be added to a starter kit. Demonstrators can preorder the Coordination Products NOW, so you can add these to your Starter Kit today! Click here to purchase your Starter Kit with me now!
- Coordination Product Release items are offered until March 31, 2020 or while supplies last. So order early to make sure that you can get the coordinating items that you are wanting!
- Products are not part of Sale-A-Bration, and it must be purchased or redeemed for Stampin’ Rewards on qualifying orders.
- There are no bundle item numbers; each item has its own individual item number.
Here is a flyer with the details, click on the image to open the full-size PDF:
Let me know if you have any questions about these products. Get them early by joining now! Or pick them up beginning February 4!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4” x 11” card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Highland Heather – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Whisper White – 4” x 5-1/4” panel (inside card)
- Pleased As Punch Designer Series Paper – five Small Bloom Punches
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: