I used the Stampin’ Up! Lovely Lily Pad stamp set to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and here is what I created for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by cutting two panels of the Lily Impressions DSP (Sale-a-bration item) with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut panels to the front of a Bermuda Bay card base with SNAIL. Then I cut a panel of Coastal Cabana card stock with one of the Lily Pad Dies (Sale-a-bration item), snipped off one end and then adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front.
I stamped the leaf and flower images from the Lovely Lily Pad stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) in Garden Green and Flirty Flamingo inks on panels of Granny Apple Green and Grapefruit Grove card stock. I cut the images out with the coordinating Lily Pad Dies and then cut a panel of Flirty Flamingo card stock with another one of the Lily Pad Dies. I adhered the Flirty Flamingo die cut with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the larger die cut and then adhered the die cut images to the card front with Glue Dots.
I stamped the sentiment from the I Say Hello stamp set in Blackberry Bliss ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut it out with a Stitched Rectangle Die. I adhered the die cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I tied a bow from Bermuda Bay twine from the Metallic Baker’s Twine & Sequins Combo Pack (Sale-a-bration item) and used a rolled up Glue Dot to adhere it to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the sentiment from the Sending You Thoughts stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) in Bermuda Bay ink and then added the flower and leaf images from the Lovely Lily Pad stamp set in Grapefruit Grove (stamped off once), Granny Apple Green (stamped off once), Flirty Flamingo and Garden Green inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Eva Dobilas
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
January 16-31 Host Code: WFDTP493
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Bermuda Bay – 4-1/4” x 11” card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Coastal Cabana – Lily Pad die cut
- Grapefruit Grove – Lily Pad die cut
- Granny Apple Green – four Lily Pad die cuts
- Flirty Flamingo – Lily Pad die cut
- Whisper White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4” x 5-1/4” panel (inside card)
- Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper – two Stitched Rectangle die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: