Welcome to the Ink it! Stamp it! Blog Hop! This is a group of amazing stampers from all over the world so be sure to hop through the full line up below so that you can see all of the projects! This month we are showcasing Stampin’ Up! projects with products from the Sale-a-bration and January-June 2020 Mini Catalogs and I’ve used the Botanical Prints Product Medley for my project.
Here is the sketch for Fab Friday #181.
I started by punching the ends of panels of Botanical Prints DSP (available exclusively in the Botanical Prints Product Medley) with the Banner Triple Punch and then trimming the extras along the side since the banners are wider than the punch. I adhered the banners to the front of Gray Granite card bases with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiments from the Sending You Thoughts (Sale-a-bration item), Little Ladybug (Sale-a-bration $300+ host exclusive) and Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp sets in VersaMark ink on panels of Crushed Curry, Terracotta Tile and Pretty Peacock card stocks, sprinkled them with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed them.
I cut the sentiments out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered the sentiments to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals..
I rolled up a Glue Dot and used it to adhere one of the copper-colored metal bee embellishments from the Botanical Prints Product Medley to finish the card fronts.
I stamped the floral image from the Botanical Prints stamp set (available exclusively in the Botanical Prints Product Medley) in Gray Granite ink on a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Thank you so much for joining us today. We hope you’ll join us again next month to check out our projects! I’m Amy Koenders and to keep hopping around see the list below (if you are viewing this post via email, you will need to click over to my blog post here to see the list) to see who is up next.
January 16-31 Host Code: WFDTP493
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Gray Granite – three 4-1/4” x 11” card bases scored at 5-1/2″
- Crushed Curry – five Stitched Rectangle die cuts
- Pretty Peacock – five Stitched Rectangle die cuts
- Terracotta Tile – five Stitched Rectangle die cuts
- Whisper White – 4” x 5-1/4” panel (inside card)
- Botanical Prints Designer Series Paper – three 2-1/2″ x 5″ panels
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: