I used the Stampin’ Up! Positive Thoughts stamp set to create my card to share with you today. I also used the upcoming Nature’s Thoughts Dies from the Coordination Products release that will be available beginning February 4!
My card design was inspired by CAS Colours & Sketches #353.
I started by adhering a panel from the Best Dressed 6″ x 6″ DSP to the front of an Old Olive card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut another panel of the Best Dressed DSP with the rectangle die from the Nature’s Thoughts Dies (available Feb 4) and I adhered that die cut to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Positive Thoughts stamp set in Lovely Lipstick ink on a panel of Petal Pink card stock. I cut around the sentiment with one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and then stamped the butterfly and leaf images from the Positive Thoughts stamp set in Daffodil Delight and Old Olive inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut both images with the Nature’s Thoughts Dies.
I cut the edge off the leaf die cut with the same Stitched So Sweetly Die and then adhered it with SNAIL to the Petal Pink die cut panel. I adhered the Petal Pink die cut to the card front and the butterfly die cut to the panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added one of the Rhinestone Basic Jewels next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the leaf image from the Positive Thoughts stamp set in Old Olive ink and then added a stamped and die cut butterfly in Petal Pink ink to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
January 16-31 Host Code: WFDTP493
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
COORDINATION PRODUCT RELEASE COMING FEB 4!
Stampin’ Up! announced that they’re going to have another coordinating product release this year! Yay!! Beginning February 4, you’ll have the opportunity to purchase products that coordinate with our favorite products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Borchure!
Here are the products that will be available for sale beginning February 4!
Nature’s Thoughts Dies – Item 153586 – $29
Coordinate with the Positive Thoughts Stamp Set from the Mini Catalog
Special Day Dies – Item 153587 – $29
Coordinate with the Special Someone Stamp Set from the Mini Catalog
Ladybugs Dies – Item 153588 – $29
Coordinate with the Little Ladybug Sale-a-bration Host Exclusive Stamp Set
Sending Flowers Dies – Item 153589 – $27
Coordinate with the Sending You Thoughts Sale-a-bration Stamp Set
Birthday Dies – Item 153590 – $27
Coordinate with the Happy Birthday To You Sale-a-bration Stamp Set
Pleased As Punch 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper – Item 153558 – $11.50
Coordinates with the Small Bloom Punch (Sale-A-Bration), the Heart Punch Pack (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), the Tulip Builder Punch (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog) and the Builder Umbrella Punch (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
Coordination Products Ordering Details:
- Ordering Dates: February 4–March 31, 2020
- Items available during this promotion can be added to any type of order: customer, workshop, and online orders.
- No limits apply during the customer sales period.
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards.
- Coordination Product Release items can be added to a starter kit. Demonstrators can preorder the Coordination Products NOW, so you can add these to your Starter Kit today! Click here to purchase your Starter Kit with me now!
- Coordination Product Release items are offered until March 31, 2020 or while supplies last. So order early to make sure that you can get the coordinating items that you are wanting!
- Products are not part of Sale-A-Bration, and it must be purchased or redeemed for Stampin’ Rewards on qualifying orders.
- There are no bundle item numbers; each item has its own individual item number.
Here is a flyer with the details, click on the image to open the full-size PDF:
Let me know if you have any questions about these products. Get them early by joining now! Or pick them up beginning February 4!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Old Olive – 4-1/4” x 11” card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Petal Pink – Stitched So Sweetly die cut
- Whisper White – three Nature’s Thoughts die cuts (one inside card), 4” x 5-1/4” panel (inside card)
- Best Dressed 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Nature’s Thoughts die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: