I used the pretty hibiscus flower image from the Stampin’ Up! Timeless Tropical stamp set bundle in create a birthday card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 473.
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Timeless Tropical stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Tropical Oasis DSP. I sprinkled the image with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL and then to the front of a Daffodil Delight card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered a smaller panel from the Tropical Oasis DSP to a smaller Whisper White card stock panel and then to the card front with SNAIL. Then I stamped the flower and leaf image from the Timeless Tropical stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I colored the flower image with the Light and Dark Real Red and Dark Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Markers and the leaves with Light and Dark Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers.
I adhered the flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the leaves with Glue Dots to the card front. Then I added three of the Old Olive rhinestones from the Noble Peacock Rhinestones pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the pineapple and sentiment from the Timeless Tropical stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I colored the pineapple with Light and Dark Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’m trying something new to see if you like it and find it helpful. I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Let me know what you think! If you like this feature, I’ll plan to start including it with my projects. 🙂
January 16-31 Host Code: WFDTP493
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Facebook Live – Lunchtime Live – 1:00 PM ET!
I’m planning to go live on Facebook with a project today at 1:00 PM ET! Stop by my Facebook page today at 1:00 PM ET to see my Clubhouse stamp set bundle project! Look forward to seeing you then!
Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration 2020 Going On Now!!
Sale-a-bration is that awesome time of year when Stampin’ Up! gives you a choice of a free item beginning with every $50 in merchandise that you order, offers a bonus for hosts and offers great bonuses on the Starter Kit!! Here are the Sale-a-bration details:
You earn a FREE product every time you reach a $50 or $100 threshold. For example, if you spend $150, you can then choose three level 1 items or one level 1 and one level 2. This gives you more flexibility to choose what you want! Below are the markets and their qualifying levels.
See the Sale-a-bration items in an online PDF by clicking here.
Hosts with qualifying orders or customers with individual orders of $300+ will receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set (item 152384)!
- Customer, workshop and online orders all qualify for this stamp set.
- There is no limit as to how many qualifying orders you can place throughout the promotion.
- Only one Little Ladybug Stamp Set can be redeemed per order or workshop (only the host of the workshop will receive the free stamp set).
- To qualify, orders must be opened from January 3, and closed by March 31.
Click the image below to see the cute Little Ladybug stamp set in the online store!
When you purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit between January 3–March 31, 2020, you will receive the Mini Paper Cutter, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler and a free stamp set of your choice! Yay!! You’ll just pay $99+ applicable taxes (your kit ships for free!!), you’ll get to choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise (whatever YOU want) and you’ll get these awesome things for FREE in addition to your business kit:
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ (19.3 x 13.7 x 3.2 cm)
- Your choice of ANY stamp set from the Annual Catalog or January-June 2020 Mini Catalog except for host exclusive stamp sets. Sale-a-bration stamp sets are also excluded.
Any time is always a great time to join and get that awesome discount for yourself, but Sale-a-bration is a really awesome time to join with lots of extra benefits with your kit! Click here to read more of the benefits of joining our team as a Demonstrator. Or click here and scroll down to click on the “join now” button to select your Starter Kit now!
Let me know if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. This great deal ends March 31!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Daffodil Delight – 4-1/4” x 11” card bases scored at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, 2-1/8″ x 3-5/8″ panel, three In The Tropics die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper – 2″ x 3-5/8″ panel, 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: