I used the Stampin’ Up! Clubhouse stamp set bundle to create a masculine birthday card to share with you today. I created a “tunnel” card with this stamp set and the design was inspired by a card posted by Kylie Bertucci and a card shared by Susan VanDyk on my Sharing Saturday post from last weekend.
I created this card from the inside out to make the stamping and designing easier. I started by stamping the center of a Sahara Sand card base with the tree line image from the Winter Woods stamp set in Soft Suede ink. I used my Stamparatus to stamp the tree line to ensure that I’d get a perfect image. I scored the card base at 4-1/4″ after stamping the image, scoring first causes imperfections in the stamped image.
Then I scored a 5-1/4″ x 8-1/4″ panel of Country Club DSP at 2-1/8″, 4-1/8″ and 6-1/8″. I used the second largest oval die from the Layering Ovals Dies to cut the center out of the DSP. Then I placed the second largest oval die on a panel of Night of Navy card stock, placed the largest oval die around it and and cut an oval frame. I adhered the frame around the oval die cut in the DSP, then adhered the DSP to the inside of the card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue under the far left and far right areas outside the score lines.
I stamped the golfer image from the Clubhouse stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then used Light Crumb Cake, Light Poppy Parade, Light Call Me Clover, Light Gray Granite and Ivory Stampin’ Blends Markers to color the image. I cut the image out with the coordinating Golf Club Dies and then cut a second “blank” image from Whisper White card stock. I adhered the two die cuts together (so that the ink bleed-through wouldn’t show when the card was opened) and then to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I stamped the sentiment from the Clubhouse stamp set in Night of Navy ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut around it with a Stitched Rectangle Die. I adhered the die cut on the right side of the card base with SNAIL.
I adhered a smaller panel from the Country Club DSP to a larger panel of Country Club DSP and then to a Garden Green card stock panel with SNAIL. I wrapped a strand of Poppy Parade twine from the Country Club Twine Combo Pack around the panel and tied a knot. I adhered the layered panel to the front of the Sahara Sand card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the golfball image from the Clubhouse stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored it with Light Gray Granite, Crumb Cake and Call Me Clover Stampin’ Blends. I lightened the Gray Granite coloring with the Color Lifter and then cut the image out with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies. I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment from the Clubhouse stamp set in Poppy Parade ink on a panel of Sahara Sand card stock, cut it out with one of the Golf Club Dies and adhered it with SNAIL to the card front to finish it.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
If you’re interested in seeing my video tutorial for this project, you can watch it on YouTube here (if you’re viewing this blog post by email, click here to go over to my blog post to see the video link):
If you’d prefer to view the video on my Facebook Page, click here.
I’m trying something new to see if you like it and find it helpful. I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Let me know what you think! If you like this feature, I’ll plan to start including it with my projects. 🙂
January 16-31 Host Code: WFDTP493
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration 2020 Going On Now!!
Sale-a-bration is that awesome time of year when Stampin’ Up! gives you a choice of a free item beginning with every $50 in merchandise that you order, offers a bonus for hosts and offers great bonuses on the Starter Kit!! Here are the Sale-a-bration details:
You earn a FREE product every time you reach a $50 or $100 threshold. For example, if you spend $150, you can then choose three level 1 items or one level 1 and one level 2. This gives you more flexibility to choose what you want! Below are the markets and their qualifying levels.
See the Sale-a-bration items in an online PDF by clicking here.
Hosts with qualifying orders or customers with individual orders of $300+ will receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set (item 152384)!
- Customer, workshop and online orders all qualify for this stamp set.
- There is no limit as to how many qualifying orders you can place throughout the promotion.
- Only one Little Ladybug Stamp Set can be redeemed per order or workshop (only the host of the workshop will receive the free stamp set).
- To qualify, orders must be opened from January 3, and closed by March 31.
Click the image below to see the cute Little Ladybug stamp set in the online store!
When you purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit between January 3–March 31, 2020, you will receive the Mini Paper Cutter, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler and a free stamp set of your choice! Yay!! You’ll just pay $99+ applicable taxes (your kit ships for free!!), you’ll get to choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise (whatever YOU want) and you’ll get these awesome things for FREE in addition to your business kit:
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ (19.3 x 13.7 x 3.2 cm)
- Your choice of ANY stamp set from the Annual Catalog or January-June 2020 Mini Catalog except for host exclusive stamp sets. Sale-a-bration stamp sets are also excluded.
Any time is always a great time to join and get that awesome discount for yourself, but Sale-a-bration is a really awesome time to join with lots of extra benefits with your kit! Click here to read more of the benefits of joining our team as a Demonstrator. Or click here and scroll down to click on the “join now” button to select your Starter Kit now!
Let me know if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. This great deal ends March 31!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Sahara Sand – 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” card base scored at 4-1/4″, Golf Club die cut
- Garden Green – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Night of Navy – Layering Ovals die cut
- Whisper White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, Stitched Shapes die cut, two Golf Club die cuts
- Country Club Designer Series Paper – 5-1/4″ x 8-1/4″ panel, 1-3/4″ x 3-5/8″ panel, 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: