I used the Stampin’ Up! Positive Thoughts stamp set to create my card for the Fab Friday color challenge this week. The Nature’s Thoughts Dies that coordinate with this stamp set will be available to purchase on February 4!
Here are the colors for Fab Friday 182. Stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
My card design was inspired by The Paper Players PP475.
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder and the 3D Embossing Folder Plate. I adhered the embossed panel to a Thick Whisper White card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut another panel of Whisper White card stock with one of the Nature’s Thoughts Dies (available Feb 4) and wrapped a strand of Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine around it and tied a bow. I adhered the panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the butterfly image from the Positive Thoughts stamp set in Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo and Bermuda Bay inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the images out with the coordinating Nature’s Thoughts Dies and adhered the butterflies to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Butterfly Gala photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Merry Merlot card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a Melon Mambo rhinestone from the Noble Peacock Rhinestones pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the butterfly image from the Positive Thoughts stamp set in Merry Merlot ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and cut them out with the coordinating Nature’s Thoughts Dies and I adhered them with SNAIL to a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
January 16-31 Host Code: WFDTP493
February 1-15 Host Code: VP6K6MKE
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
YouTube Live – Lunchtime Live – 1:00 PM ET!
I’m planning to go live on YouTube with a project today at 1:00 PM ET! Stop by my YouTube page today at 1:00 PM ET to see my first try at a YouTube Live video!! I’m a little nervous since the live platform on YouTube is all new to me, so please be patient if I mess things up! 🙂 I’ll be using The Gang’s All Meer stamp set to create the project! Look forward to seeing you then!
COORDINATION PRODUCT RELEASE COMING FEB 4!
Stampin’ Up! announced that they’re going to have another coordinating product release this year! Yay!! Beginning February 4, you’ll have the opportunity to purchase products that coordinate with our favorite products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Borchure!
Here are the products that will be available for sale beginning February 4!
Nature’s Thoughts Dies – Item 153586 – $29
Coordinate with the Positive Thoughts Stamp Set from the Mini Catalog
Special Day Dies – Item 153587 – $29
Coordinate with the Special Someone Stamp Set from the Mini Catalog
Ladybugs Dies – Item 153588 – $29
Coordinate with the Little Ladybug Sale-a-bration Host Exclusive Stamp Set
Sending Flowers Dies – Item 153589 – $27
Coordinate with the Sending You Thoughts Sale-a-bration Stamp Set
Birthday Dies – Item 153590 – $27
Coordinate with the Happy Birthday To You Sale-a-bration Stamp Set
Pleased As Punch 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper – Item 153558 – $11.50
Coordinates with the Small Bloom Punch (Sale-A-Bration), the Heart Punch Pack (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), the Tulip Builder Punch (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog) and the Builder Umbrella Punch (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
Coordination Products Ordering Details:
- Ordering Dates: February 4–March 31, 2020
- Items available during this promotion can be added to any type of order: customer, workshop, and online orders.
- No limits apply during the customer sales period.
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards.
- Coordination Product Release items can be added to a starter kit. Demonstrators can preorder the Coordination Products NOW, so you can add these to your Starter Kit today! Click here to purchase your Starter Kit with me now!
- Coordination Product Release items are offered until March 31, 2020 or while supplies last. So order early to make sure that you can get the coordinating items that you are wanting!
- Products are not part of Sale-A-Bration, and it must be purchased or redeemed for Stampin’ Rewards on qualifying orders.
- There are no bundle item numbers; each item has its own individual item number.
Here is a flyer with the details, click on the image to open the full-size PDF:
Let me know if you have any questions about these products. Get them early by joining now! Or pick them up beginning February 4!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” card bases scored at 4-1/4″
- Merry Merlot – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, nine Nature’s Thoughts die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: