I used the Stampin’ Up! Special Someone stamp set and the Special Day Dies to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and here is what I created for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel from the Best Dressed 6″ x 6″ DSP to a panel of Purple Posy card stock with SNAIL. Then I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Pretty Peacock card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut panels of Purple Posy and Mint Macaron card stocks with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies and then cut the Mint Macaron circle again with one of the Special Day Dies (available Feb 4). I adhered the two die cuts together and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the raccoon, balloon and balloon string images from the Special Someone photopolymer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Pretty Peacock and Mint Macaron inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the images out with the coordinating Special Day Dies and adhered them together with Glue Dots and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut a little bow from Basic Black card stock with the Special Day Dies and adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Special Someone stamp set in Pretty Peacock ink and then cut it out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I used that same die to cut another panel of Best Dress DSP and I adhered the die cuts with SNAIL and Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added one of the Noble Peacock Rhinestones next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the images and sentiments from the Special Someone stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento, Crumb Cake, Mint Macaron and Pretty Peacock inks to finish the inside of the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
January 16-31 Host Code: WFDTP493
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
COORDINATION PRODUCT RELEASE COMING FEB 4!
Stampin’ Up! announced that they’re going to have another coordinating product release this year! Yay!! Beginning February 4, you’ll have the opportunity to purchase products that coordinate with our favorite products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Borchure!
Here are the products that will be available for sale beginning February 4!
Nature’s Thoughts Dies – Item 153586 – $29
Coordinate with the Positive Thoughts Stamp Set from the Mini Catalog
Special Day Dies – Item 153587 – $29
Coordinate with the Special Someone Stamp Set from the Mini Catalog
Ladybugs Dies – Item 153588 – $29
Coordinate with the Little Ladybug Sale-a-bration Host Exclusive Stamp Set
Sending Flowers Dies – Item 153589 – $27
Coordinate with the Sending You Thoughts Sale-a-bration Stamp Set
Birthday Dies – Item 153590 – $27
Coordinate with the Happy Birthday To You Sale-a-bration Stamp Set
Pleased As Punch 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper – Item 153558 – $11.50
Coordinates with the Small Bloom Punch (Sale-A-Bration), the Heart Punch Pack (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), the Tulip Builder Punch (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog) and the Builder Umbrella Punch (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
Coordination Products Ordering Details:
- Ordering Dates: February 4–March 31, 2020
- Items available during this promotion can be added to any type of order: customer, workshop, and online orders.
- No limits apply during the customer sales period.
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards.
- Coordination Product Release items can be added to a starter kit. Demonstrators can preorder the Coordination Products NOW, so you can add these to your Starter Kit today! Click here to purchase your Starter Kit with me now!
- Coordination Product Release items are offered until March 31, 2020 or while supplies last. So order early to make sure that you can get the coordinating items that you are wanting!
- Products are not part of Sale-A-Bration, and it must be purchased or redeemed for Stampin’ Rewards on qualifying orders.
- There are no bundle item numbers; each item has its own individual item number.
Here is a flyer with the details, click on the image to open the full-size PDF:
Let me know if you have any questions about these products. Get them early by joining now! Or pick them up beginning February 4!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pretty Peacock – 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Purple Posy – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Stitched Shapes die cut
- Mint Macaron – Stitched Shapes die cut
- Basic Black – Special Day die cut
- Whisper White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, seven Special Day die cuts, 4” x 5-1/4” panel (inside card)
- Best Dressed 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: