I used the cute Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bation stamp set called The Gang’s All Meer and the Birthday Jubilee stamp set bundle to create my card to share with you today. I did a YouTube Live (my first one, so it wasn’t perfect 🙂 ) to show you how I made this card yesterday and you can see it here.
My card design was inspired by the Fusion Challenge this week. I used both the colors and the design.
I started by adhering a panel from the 2018-2020 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to a Call Me Clover card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the meerkat image from The Gang’s All Meer stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) two times in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I colored the images with Light and Dark Crumb Cake and Dark Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers.
I adhered the a narrower panel of 2018-2020 In Color DSP to two strips of Call Me Clover card stock with I’d trimmed with the largest rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies. I adhered the DSP panel to the Whisper White card stock with SNAIL and then trimmed the edges of the DSP even with the edges of the Whisper White card stock panel. I adhered the Whisper White card stock panel to a Call Me Clover card stock panel with SNAIL and then to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Birthday Jubilee stamp set in Call Me Clover ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies. I adhered the die cut with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Then I stamped the flower image from Birthday Jubilee stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored them with Light and Dark Pineapple Punch and Call Me Clover Stampin’ Blends Markers as well as a Dark Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends Marker.
I cut the images out with the coordinating Jubilee Beauty Dies and then adhered them with Glue Dots and Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added three of the Call Me Clover dots from the Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiments from The Gang’s All Meer stamp set in Call Me Clover ink and the meerkats in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I colored the meerkats with Light and Dark Crumb Cake and Dark Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends Markers to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
If you’re interested in seeing my video tutorial for this project, you can watch it on YouTube here (if you’re viewing this blog post by email, click here to go over to my blog post to see the video link):
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
February 1-15 Host Code: VP6K6MKE
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration 2020 Going On Now!!
Sale-a-bration is that awesome time of year when Stampin’ Up! gives you a choice of a free item beginning with every $50 in merchandise that you order, offers a bonus for hosts and offers great bonuses on the Starter Kit!! Here are the Sale-a-bration details:
You earn a FREE product every time you reach a $50 or $100 threshold. For example, if you spend $150, you can then choose three level 1 items or one level 1 and one level 2. This gives you more flexibility to choose what you want! Below are the markets and their qualifying levels.
See the Sale-a-bration items in an online PDF by clicking here.
Hosts with qualifying orders or customers with individual orders of $300+ will receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set (item 152384)!
- Customer, workshop and online orders all qualify for this stamp set.
- There is no limit as to how many qualifying orders you can place throughout the promotion.
- Only one Little Ladybug Stamp Set can be redeemed per order or workshop (only the host of the workshop will receive the free stamp set).
- To qualify, orders must be opened from January 3, and closed by March 31.
Click the image below to see the cute Little Ladybug stamp set in the online store!
When you purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit between January 3–March 31, 2020, you will receive the Mini Paper Cutter, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler and a free stamp set of your choice! Yay!! You’ll just pay $99+ applicable taxes (your kit ships for free!!), you’ll get to choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise (whatever YOU want) and you’ll get these awesome things for FREE in addition to your business kit:
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ (19.3 x 13.7 x 3.2 cm)
- Your choice of ANY stamp set from the Annual Catalog or January-June 2020 Mini Catalog except for host exclusive stamp sets. Sale-a-bration stamp sets are also excluded.
Any time is always a great time to join and get that awesome discount for yourself, but Sale-a-bration is a really awesome time to join with lots of extra benefits with your kit! Click here to read more of the benefits of joining our team as a Demonstrator. Or click here and scroll down to click on the “join now” button to select your Starter Kit now!
Let me know if you have any questions at email@example.com. This great deal ends March 31!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Call Me Clover – 4-1/4” x 11” card base scored at 5-1/2″, two Stitched So Sweetly die cuts
- Whisper White – Stitched Shapes die cut, two Jubilee Beauty die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- 2018-2020 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 1-1/2″ x 3-5/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: