I used the Rare Blessings stamp set and some of the beautiful Peaceful Poppies DSP from Stampin’ Up! to create my card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for making two alternative color designs for this card on my Facebook page yesterday. I’ve also uploaded it to my YouTube Channel so you can view it there too!
My card design was inspired by the Fusion Sketch this week.
I started by embossing a panel of Mossy Meadow card stock with the Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder and the 3D Embossing Folder Plate. Then I adhered the embossed panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the front of a Mossy Meadow card base.
Then I cut a panel of Poppy Parade card stock with the largest rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and I adhered a panel of Peaceful Poppies DSP to the die cut with SNAIL. I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel twice and tied a bow, then adhered the layered panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Rare Blessings stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added a Red Rhinestone Basic Jewel next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the poppy image from the Painted Poppies stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
If you’re interested in seeing my video tutorial for this project, you can watch it on YouTube here (if you’re viewing this blog post by email, click here to go over to my blog post to see the video link):
If you’d prefer to view the video on my Facebook Page, click here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
February 1-15 Host Code: VP6K6MKE
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K Stuck On You Ordering Bonus!
I’m offering a little ordering special for Valentine’s Day! I call it my “Stuck On You Valentine” ordering bonus! 🙂
For all orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) that have my current host code applied or for individual orders of $150 or greater placed through me between now and midnight MT on Saturday, February 15, you’ll get your choice of a free adhesive!
The adhesive will be in addition to the normal thank you gift that I order for you!! Plus, since your order will be over $50, you’ll earn Sale-A-Bration item(s) too. A big double yippee for more free goodies!!
Here is a list of the adhesives that I thought of, but there may be others that I haven’t thought of too:
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (2)
- Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals (2)
- Black Stampin’ Dimensionals Combo Pack
- SNAIL Refill (2)
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue (2)
- Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Washi Tape
- Glue Dots
- Foam Adhesive Strips
- Fine-Tip Glue Pen
I’ll be placing the order for the adhesives with my host orders on Feb 16, so please be sure to send your selections right away when you order…otherwise I’ll pick one for you and send it out with your thank you gift!
Visit my online store here to start shopping now!! Let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!!
COORDINATION PRODUCT RELEASE – AVAILABLE NOW!
Stampin’ Up! is doing another coordinating product release this year! Yay!! You’ve got an opportunity to purchase products that coordinate with some of the favorite products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Borchure!
Here are the products that are now available for sale!
Or click here to go shop all of the new products in my online store!
Coordination Products Ordering Details:
- Ordering Dates: February 4–March 31, 2020
- Items available during this promotion can be added to any type of order: customer, workshop, and online orders.
- No limits apply during the customer sales period.
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards.
- Coordination Product Release items are offered until March 31, 2020 or while supplies last. So order early to make sure that you can get the coordinating items that you are wanting!
- Products are not part of Sale-A-Bration, and it must be purchased or redeemed for Stampin’ Rewards on qualifying orders.
- There are no bundle item numbers; each item has its own individual item number.
Here is a flyer with the details, click on the image to open the full-size PDF:
Let me know if you have any questions about these products!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Mossy Meadow – 4-1/4” x 11” card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Poppy Parade – Stitched So Sweetly die cut
- Whisper White – Stitched Shapes die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper – 2-5/8″ x 3-3/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: