Welcome back to another Inkin’ Krew blog hop! Our very talented team is doing a blog hop featuring Stampin’ Up! products. This month we are all creating projects with a “birthday” theme and I’m featuring the Happy Birthday To You stamp set and the Birthday Dies for my projects.
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 475.
I started by cutting a panel of Whisper White card stock with the scalloped edge die from the Stitched Be Mine Dies. Then I trimmed a panel of Best Dressed 6″ x 6″ DSP at an angle and adhered the die cut scalloped edge to the back of the DSP panel with SNAIL. I trimmed the panel down to the size needed for the card front and then adhered it with SNAIL to a Thick Whisper White card base. I stamped the sentiment from the Happy Birthday To You stamp set (Sale-a-bration item) in Gray Granite ink on the card front with my Stamparatus to make sure that I got a good image.
Then I stamped the cake image from the Happy Birthday To You stamp set two times in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I colored the cake and stand on one image with my Light So Saffron and Light Gray Granite Stampin’ Blends Markers and used the Color Lifter to lighten and blend. I colored the flowers on the second image with my Light and Dark Petal Pink, So Saffron and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers and then cut both images out with the coordinating Birthday Dies.
I cut branches and leaves from Old Olive and So Saffron card stocks with the Birthday Dies and adhered them to the card front with Glue Dots. I adhered the cake and flowers with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiments from the Happy Birthday To You stamp set in Gray Granite ink and added a strip of Best Dressed DSP to a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for the hop:
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Connie Troyer
- Akiko Sudano
- Mary Deatherage
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Leslie Larkin
- Sue Prather
- Julie Johnston
- Karen Finkle
- Amy Koenders – you are here
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
February 1-15 Host Code: VP6K6MKE
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
COORDINATION PRODUCT RELEASE – AVAILABLE NOW!
Stampin’ Up! is doing another coordinating product release this year! Yay!! You’ve got an opportunity to purchase products that coordinate with some of the favorite products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Borchure!
Here are the products that are now available for sale!
Or click here to go shop all of the new products in my online store!
Coordination Products Ordering Details:
- Ordering Dates: February 4–March 31, 2020
- Items available during this promotion can be added to any type of order: customer, workshop, and online orders.
- No limits apply during the customer sales period.
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards.
- Coordination Product Release items are offered until March 31, 2020 or while supplies last. So order early to make sure that you can get the coordinating items that you are wanting!
- Products are not part of Sale-A-Bration, and it must be purchased or redeemed for Stampin’ Rewards on qualifying orders.
- There are no bundle item numbers; each item has its own individual item number.
Here is a flyer with the details, click on the image to open the full-size PDF:
Let me know if you have any questions about these products!
Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration 2020 Going On Now!!
Sale-a-bration is that awesome time of year when Stampin’ Up! gives you a choice of a free item beginning with every $50 in merchandise that you order, offers a bonus for hosts and offers great bonuses on the Starter Kit!! Here are the Sale-a-bration details:
You earn a FREE product every time you reach a $50 or $100 threshold. For example, if you spend $150, you can then choose three level 1 items or one level 1 and one level 2. This gives you more flexibility to choose what you want! Below are the markets and their qualifying levels.
See the Sale-a-bration items in an online PDF by clicking here.
Hosts with qualifying orders or customers with individual orders of $300+ will receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set (item 152384)!
- Customer, workshop and online orders all qualify for this stamp set.
- There is no limit as to how many qualifying orders you can place throughout the promotion.
- Only one Little Ladybug Stamp Set can be redeemed per order or workshop (only the host of the workshop will receive the free stamp set).
- To qualify, orders must be opened from January 3, and closed by March 31.
Click the image below to see the cute Little Ladybug stamp set in the online store!
When you purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit between January 3–March 31, 2020, you will receive the Mini Paper Cutter, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler and a free stamp set of your choice! Yay!! You’ll just pay $99+ applicable taxes (your kit ships for free!!), you’ll get to choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise (whatever YOU want) and you’ll get these awesome things for FREE in addition to your business kit:
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ (19.3 x 13.7 x 3.2 cm)
- Your choice of ANY stamp set from the Annual Catalog or January-June 2020 Mini Catalog except for host exclusive stamp sets. Sale-a-bration stamp sets are also excluded.
Any time is always a great time to join and get that awesome discount for yourself, but Sale-a-bration is a really awesome time to join with lots of extra benefits with your kit! Click here to read more of the benefits of joining our team as a Demonstrator. Or click here and scroll down to click on the “join now” button to select your Starter Kit now!
Let me know if you have any questions at email@example.com. This great deal ends March 31!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Old Olive – three Birthday Dies die cuts
- So Saffron – two Birthday Dies die cuts
- Whisper White – Stiched Be Mine die cut, two Birthday Dies die cuts, Stitched So Sweetly die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Best Dressed 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 4-3/4″ panel trimmed at an angle, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: