I used the Stampin’ Up! My Meadow and Beautifully Braided stamp sets to create a thank you card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for making two alternative color designs for this card on my Facebook page yesterday. I’ve also uploaded it to my YouTube Channel so you can view it there too!
My card design was inspired by Sketch Saturday #597.
I started by adhering a panel of Best Dressed 6″ x 6″ DSP to the front of an Old Olive card base with SNAIL. Then I stamped the tree images from the My Meadow photopolymer stamp set in Soft Suede and Old Olive inks two times on a panel of Old Olive card stock. I embossed the panel with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder and the 3D Embossing Folder Plate.
I cut a strip of Lovely Lipstick card stock with the scalloped edge die from the Stitched Be Mine Dies and then adhered it to the back of the Old Olive card stock panel with SNAIL. I adhered the Old Olive panel to the front of the Old Olive card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the images from the My Meadow stamp set in Old Olive, Basic Gray, Petal Pink and Lovely Lipstick inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut the image out with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies. I adhered the die cut circle to a circle cut from Lovely Lipstick card stock with one of the Layering Circles Dies with SNAIL. Then I looped a length of Linen Thread and adhered it to the back of the die cut circles with Glue Dots before adhering the layered circles to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Beautifully Braided photopolymer stamp set in Lovely Lipstick ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut with SNAIL to the circle die cut and then added a Glitter Enamel Dot next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the images from the My Meadow stamp set in Old Olive, Basic Gray, Petal Pink and Lovely Lipstick inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
If you’re interested in seeing my video tutorial for this project, you can watch it on YouTube here (if you’re viewing this blog post by email, click here to go over to my blog post to see the video link):
If you’d prefer to view the video on my Facebook Page, click here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
February 16-29 Host Code: XTKPKWVV
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Sale-a-bration Metallic Baker’s Twine & Sequins Combo Pack Sold Out!
Stampin’ Up! posted the following update yesterday afternoon regarding the Metallic Baker’s Twine & Sequins Combo Pack from the Sale-a-bration Brochure:
We have sold out of the Metallic Baker’s Twine & Sequins Combo Pack (item 152314). As a reminder, supplies are limited for products from the Sale-A-Bration brochure and may run out before the end of the promotion. We’re sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, and we thank you for your understanding.
Some good news from Sale-a-bration!
The Golden Honey DSP is back in stock again and is available as a Sale-a-bration selection with an order of $50+! Yay!
So get your orders in soon so that you don’t miss out on getting that awesome paper!
Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration 2020 Going On Now!!
Sale-a-bration is that awesome time of year when Stampin’ Up! gives you a choice of a free item beginning with every $50 in merchandise that you order, offers a bonus for hosts and offers great bonuses on the Starter Kit!! Here are the Sale-a-bration details:
You earn a FREE product every time you reach a $50 or $100 threshold. For example, if you spend $150, you can then choose three level 1 items or one level 1 and one level 2. This gives you more flexibility to choose what you want! Below are the markets and their qualifying levels.
See the Sale-a-bration items in an online PDF by clicking here.
Hosts with qualifying orders or customers with individual orders of $300+ will receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set (item 152384)!
- Customer, workshop and online orders all qualify for this stamp set.
- There is no limit as to how many qualifying orders you can place throughout the promotion.
- Only one Little Ladybug Stamp Set can be redeemed per order or workshop (only the host of the workshop will receive the free stamp set).
- To qualify, orders must be opened from January 3, and closed by March 31.
Click the image below to see the cute Little Ladybug stamp set in the online store!
When you purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit between January 3–March 31, 2020, you will receive the Mini Paper Cutter, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler and a free stamp set of your choice! Yay!! You’ll just pay $99+ applicable taxes (your kit ships for free!!), you’ll get to choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise (whatever YOU want) and you’ll get these awesome things for FREE in addition to your business kit:
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ (19.3 x 13.7 x 3.2 cm)
- Your choice of ANY stamp set from the Annual Catalog or January-June 2020 Mini Catalog except for host exclusive stamp sets. Sale-a-bration stamp sets are also excluded.
Any time is always a great time to join and get that awesome discount for yourself, but Sale-a-bration is a really awesome time to join with lots of extra benefits with your kit! Click here to read more of the benefits of joining our team as a Demonstrator. Or click here and scroll down to click on the “join now” button to select your Starter Kit now!
Let me know if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. This great deal ends March 31!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Old Olive – 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” card base scored at 4-1/4″, 4-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ panel
- Lovely Lipstick – Stitched Be Mine die cut, Layering Circle die cut
- Whisper White – Stitched Shapes die cut, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Best Dressed 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1-1/4″ x 4-1/4″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: