I used the Stampin’ Up! Dressed To Impress stamp set bundle and the Rare Blessings stamp set to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a color challenge this week and here is what I created for it.
Here are the colors that we’re using this week:
My card design was inspired by Mojo Monday #531.
I started by embossing a panel of Lovely Lipstick card stock with the Brick & Mortar 3D Embossing Folder and the 3D Embossing Folder Plate. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Lovely Lipstick card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut two panels of Best Dressed 6″ x 6″ DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and adhered them to the card front with SNAIL.
I punched the end of a strip of Mint Macaron DSP from the Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP pack with the Banner Triple Punch and adhered it to the card front with SNAIL. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Rare Blessings stamp set in Lovely Lipstick ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the two flower images from the Dressed to Impress stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored them with Light and Dark Lovely Lipstick, Petal Pink and Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the flowers out with the coordinating All Dressed Up Dies and adhered them with Glue Dots to the sentiment circle. I added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I adhered a panel of Best Dressed DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
February 16-29 Host Code: XTKPKWVV
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Lovely Lipstick – 4-1/4” x 11” card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Whisper White – Stitched Shapes die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Best Dressed 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – two Stitched Rectangle die cuts, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Subtles 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 5/8″ x 4-1/4″ strip
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: