I used the sweet Graces’s Garden stamp set bundle from Stampin’ Up to create my card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 477.
I started by adhering two panels from the Bird Ballad DSP to a panel of Parisian Blossoms DSP with SNAIL. Then I placed the solid arch die from the Garden Gateway Dies in the center of the layered panel and ran it through the die cutting machine. I placed the layered panel on a panel of Whisper White card stock and lightly traced around the opening with a pencil.
I stamped the sentiment from the Grace’s Garden stamp set in Pool Party ink inside the pencil line and then covered the edges of the panel with Post-It Note Tape. I used a Sponge Brayer to apply Petal Pink ink to the lower area on the panel. I removed the Post-It Note Tape and then adhered the layered DSP panel to the Whisper White card stock panel with SNAIL. Then I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Pool Party card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut the gate image from Whisper White card stock with the Garden Gateway Dies and then adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue around the previously die cut opening on the card front. I stamped the three flower and bird images from the Grace’s Garden stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored them with Light and Dark Pool Party, Old Olive, Petal Pink and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Markers.
I cut the images out with the coordinating Garden Gateway Dies and adhered the largest flower and bird images with Glue Dots and the two smaller flower images with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels on the left side of the card to finish the card front.
I stamped the larger flower image from the Grace’s Garden stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I colored the image with Light and Dark Pool Party, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
February 16-29 Host Code: XTKPKWVV
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Facebook Live – Lunchtime Live – 1:00 PM ET!
I’m planning to go live on Facebook with a project today at 1:00 PM ET! Stop by my Facebook page today at 1:00 PM ET to see my Forever Blossoms project! Look forward to seeing you then!
Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration 2020 Going On Now!!
Sale-a-bration is that awesome time of year when Stampin’ Up! gives you a choice of a free item beginning with every $50 in merchandise that you order, offers a bonus for hosts and offers great bonuses on the Starter Kit!! Here are the Sale-a-bration details:
You earn a FREE product every time you reach a $50 or $100 threshold. For example, if you spend $150, you can then choose three level 1 items or one level 1 and one level 2. This gives you more flexibility to choose what you want! Below are the markets and their qualifying levels.
See the Sale-a-bration items in an online PDF by clicking here.
Hosts with qualifying orders or customers with individual orders of $300+ will receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set (item 152384)!
- Customer, workshop and online orders all qualify for this stamp set.
- There is no limit as to how many qualifying orders you can place throughout the promotion.
- Only one Little Ladybug Stamp Set can be redeemed per order or workshop (only the host of the workshop will receive the free stamp set).
- To qualify, orders must be opened from January 3, and closed by March 31.
Click the image below to see the cute Little Ladybug stamp set in the online store!
When you purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit between January 3–March 31, 2020, you will receive the Mini Paper Cutter, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler and a free stamp set of your choice! Yay!! You’ll just pay $99+ applicable taxes (your kit ships for free!!), you’ll get to choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise (whatever YOU want) and you’ll get these awesome things for FREE in addition to your business kit:
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ (19.3 x 13.7 x 3.2 cm)
- Your choice of ANY stamp set from the Annual Catalog or January-June 2020 Mini Catalog except for host exclusive stamp sets. Sale-a-bration stamp sets are also excluded.
Any time is always a great time to join and get that awesome discount for yourself, but Sale-a-bration is a really awesome time to join with lots of extra benefits with your kit! Click here to read more of the benefits of joining our team as a Demonstrator. Or click here and scroll down to click on the “join now” button to select your Starter Kit now!
Let me know if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. This great deal ends March 31!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pool Party – 4-1/4” x 11” card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White – five Garden Gateway die cuts, two 4″ x 5-1/4″ panels (one inside card)
- Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper – two 1″ x 3-1/2″ panels
- Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: