I used the Stampin’ Up! Under My Umbrella stamp set bundle to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and here is what I created for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel from the Pleased As Punch DSP to the front of a Granny Apple Green card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut two panels of DSP from the Pleased As Punch DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and I adhered them one on top of the other on the card front with SNAIL.
I stamped the sentiment from the Under My Umbrella photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Balmy Blue card stock, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
I looped a length of Linen Thread and adhered it to the back of the die cut sentiment with Glue Dots. Then I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added a Glitter Enamel Dot next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the umbrella handle from the Under My Umbrella stamp set in Granny Apple Green ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then punched an umbrella from the Pleased As Punch DSP with the Umbrella Builder Punch. I adhered the umbrella top to the panel with SNAIL to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
February 16-29 Host Code: XTKPKWVV
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
COORDINATION PRODUCT RELEASE – AVAILABLE NOW!
Stampin’ Up! is doing another coordinating product release this year! Yay!! You’ve got an opportunity to purchase products that coordinate with some of the favorite products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Borchure!
Here are the products that are now available for sale!
Or click here to go shop all of the new products in my online store!
Coordination Products Ordering Details:
- Ordering Dates: February 4–March 31, 2020
- Items available during this promotion can be added to any type of order: customer, workshop, and online orders.
- No limits apply during the customer sales period.
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards.
- Coordination Product Release items are offered until March 31, 2020 or while supplies last. So order early to make sure that you can get the coordinating items that you are wanting!
- Products are not part of Sale-A-Bration, and it must be purchased or redeemed for Stampin’ Rewards on qualifying orders.
- There are no bundle item numbers; each item has its own individual item number.
Here is a flyer with the details, click on the image to open the full-size PDF:
Let me know if you have any questions about these products!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Granny Apple Green – 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Balmy Blue – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Pleased As Punch Designer Series Paper – two Stitched Rectangle die cuts
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: