I used the Stampin’ Up! Positive Thoughts stamp set and the coordinating Nature’s Thoughts Dies to create my card to share with you today. I did a YouTube Live video about how I made this card yesterday and you can see it here.
I started by adhering a panel of Pressed Petals Specialty DSP to the front of a Crumb Cake card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Whisper White card stock with the rectangle die from the Nature’s Thoughts Dies. I stamped the branch image from the Positive Thoughts stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then stamped the image two additional times without reinking on the die cut rectangle. I adhered the die cut rectangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the flower image from the Positive Thoughts stamp set in Rococo Rose ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut the branch and flower with the coordinating Nature’s Thoughts Dies. I adhered the die cut branch and flower with Glue Dots to the card front. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Positive Thoughts stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Mint Macaron card stock, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
I cut a panel of Gold Foil Sheets with the border and small butterfly dies from the Nature’s Thoughts Dies. I snipped the end off and then adhered the border die to the back of the sentiment with SNAIL and then adhered the sentiment with Glue Dots to the card front. I adhered the two butterflies with rolled up Glue Dots and then tied a bow with ribbon and twine from the Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack. I adhered the bow to the card front with a Glue Dot.
I adhered a strip of Pressed Petals DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock with SNAIL to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
If you’re interested in seeing my video tutorial for this project, you can watch it on YouTube here (if you’re viewing this blog post by email, click here to go over to my blog post to see the video link):
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
February 16-29 Host Code: XTKPKWVV
March 1-15 Host Code: ZDARG7DJ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
COORDINATION PRODUCT RELEASE – AVAILABLE NOW!
Stampin’ Up! is doing another coordinating product release this year! Yay!! You’ve got an opportunity to purchase products that coordinate with some of the favorite products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Borchure!
Here are the products that are now available for sale!
Or click here to go shop all of the new products in my online store!
Coordination Products Ordering Details:
- Ordering Dates: February 4–March 31, 2020
- Items available during this promotion can be added to any type of order: customer, workshop, and online orders.
- No limits apply during the customer sales period.
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards.
- Coordination Product Release items are offered until March 31, 2020 or while supplies last. So order early to make sure that you can get the coordinating items that you are wanting!
- Products are not part of Sale-A-Bration, and it must be purchased or redeemed for Stampin’ Rewards on qualifying orders.
- There are no bundle item numbers; each item has its own individual item number.
Here is a flyer with the details, click on the image to open the full-size PDF:
Let me know if you have any questions about these products!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4” x 11” card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Mint Macaron – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Whisper White – three Nature’s Thoughts die cuts4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: