I used the Stampin’ Up! Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set and some of the beautiful Flowering Foils Designer Series Paper to create a birthday card to share with you today. I did a YouTube Live video about how I made this card yesterday and you can see it here.
My card design was inspired by Global Design Projects #230.
I started by adhering a panel of Pressed Petals Specialty DSP to the front of a Soft Suede card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered another panel of Pressed Petals Specialty DSP to a panel of Silver Foil Sheets and then to the card front with SNAIL.
I colored one of the flowers from the Flowering Foils Specialty DSP (Sale-a-bration item) with Light Rococo Rose, Mossy Meadow and So Saffron Stampin’ Blends Markers and then cut it out with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies. I adhered the die cut flower image to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Soft Suede card stock, sprinkled it with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder and then heat embossed it. I cut the image out with one of the Sending Flowers Dies (Coordination Products Release item) and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals and SNAIL (under the center) to the card front. I added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the front of the card.
I stamped the sentiment from the Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then added two strips of Pressed Petals Specialty DSP to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
If you’re interested in seeing my video tutorial for this project, you can watch it on YouTube here (if you’re viewing this blog post by email, click here to go over to my blog post to see the video link):
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
March 1-15 Host Code: ZDARG7DJ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K Double Reward Point Ordering Special!
I’m so excited for you all to get your hands on the Second Release Sale-a-bration items from Stampin’ Up! that I’m offering a double Running Shoe Reward point ordering special!!
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) from now through, Monday, March 9!! Plus you’ll earn a free Sale-a-bration goody from Stampin’ Up! for every $50 in merchandise that you order too! Double Yippee!!
Let me know if you have any questions. Have fun shopping!
COORDINATION PRODUCT RELEASE – AVAILABLE NOW!
Stampin’ Up! is doing another coordinating product release this year! Yay!! You’ve got an opportunity to purchase products that coordinate with some of the favorite products from the January–June 2020 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Borchure!
Here are the products that are now available for sale!
Or click here to go shop all of the new products in my online store!
Coordination Products Ordering Details:
- Ordering Dates: February 4–March 31, 2020
- Items available during this promotion can be added to any type of order: customer, workshop, and online orders.
- No limits apply during the customer sales period.
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards.
- Coordination Product Release items are offered until March 31, 2020 or while supplies last. So order early to make sure that you can get the coordinating items that you are wanting!
- Products are not part of Sale-A-Bration, and it must be purchased or redeemed for Stampin’ Rewards on qualifying orders.
- There are no bundle item numbers; each item has its own individual item number.
Here is a flyer with the details, click on the image to open the full-size PDF:
Let me know if you have any questions about these products!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Suede – 4-1/4” x 11” card base scored at 5-1/2″, Sending Flowers die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 3-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card), 3/4″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Flowering Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper – Stitched Shapes die cut
- Silver Foil Sheets – 3-5/8″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: