I used the Stampin’ Up! Ornate Thanks stamp set, the Ornate Layers Dies and some of the pretty Ornate Garden Specialty DSP from the Early Release products to create a thank you card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC226. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel from the Ornate Garden Specialty DSP (available April 1) to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with SNAIL. Then I wrapped a strand of Old Olive ribbon from the Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack (available April 1) around the panel and adhered both ends on the back. I tied a smaller strand of the Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack ribbon in a bow around the first strand and then adhered the panel to the front of an Early Espresso card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiments from the Ornate Thanks photopolymer stamp set (available April 1) in Early Espresso and Old Olive inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut around the sentiment with one of the Ornate Layers Dies (available April 1) and then adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the flower image from the Daisy Lane stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock twice and then colored one of the flower centers with a Dark So Saffron Stampin’ Blends Marker. I punched the two flowers out with the Medium Daisy Punch and adhered them together with Glue Dots. I adhered the flower to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and added three of the gold Gilded Gems (available April 1) to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Ornate Garden Specialty DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
March 1-15 Host Code: ZDARG7DJ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Ornate Garden Suite – Early Release Available April 1!
Stampin’ Up! has a beautiful new early release product suite from the upcoming Annual Catalog that will be available for customers beginning April 1!!
Demonstrators can order the early release items now and the items from this beautiful suite of products can also be added to your Starter Kit when you join!
Here are the details:
- Demonstrator Preorder: March 3–31, 2020
- Demonstrators also earn Sale-a-bration items when they order this set of products on a Demonstrator order!!
- Customer Sales Period: Available beginning April 1, 2020
- Important note: Items in the Ornate Garden Suite may be added to a Starter Kit!!
Click the image below to open the full size three page PDF flyer with the product details and images of the new items:
This beautiful suite of products will be available for customers to order beginning April 1!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Early Espresso – 4-1/4” x 11” card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – Ornate Layers die cut, two Medium Daisy punches, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 3/4″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: