I used the Stampin’ Up! Rooted In Nature stamp set and a little of the Flowering Foils DSP to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and here is what I created for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by rolling Blueberry Bushel, Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather and Seaside Spray inks across a panel of Flowering Foils Specialty DSP with Sponge Brayers. I wiped the excess ink off the foil areas with a soft cloth and then adhered the DSP panel to a panel of Highland Heather card stock with SNAIL. I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Gorgeous Grape card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut panels of Gorgeous Grape card stock and Silver Foil Sheets with two of the Birthday Dies and then adhered the die cut pieces to the card front with Glue Dots. I stamped the sentiment from the Rooted In Nature stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Highland Heather card stock, sprinkled it with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder and then heat embossed it.
I cut the sentiment out with one of the ovals from the Stitched Shapes Dies and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ DImensionals. I adhered one of the Glitter Enamel Dots to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I sponged a strip of Flowering Foils DSP with Gorgeous Grape ink and a Sponge Brayer and then adhered the sponged panel to a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
March 1-15 Host Code: ZDARG7DJ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Gorgeous Grape – 4-1/4” x 11” card base scored at 5-1/2″, two Birthday Dies die cuts
- Highland Heather – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, Stitched Shapes die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Flowering Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Silver Foil Sheets – Birthday Dies die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: