I used the Stampin’ Up! Beautiful Moments stamp set to create my card for the Fab Friday sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Fab Friday 185. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel from the Tropical Oasis DSP to the front of a Pool Party card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut another panel of Tropical Oasis DSP with the largest of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I slid the paper about 1″ up in the die and ran it back through the die cutting machine to make the die cut more of a square and then adhered the die cut panel to the card front with SNAIL. I adhered two lengths of 5/16″ Braided Burlap Trim with Tear & Tape Adhesive to the card front.
I stamped the image from the Beautiful Moments stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored it with Flirty Flamingo, Highland Heather, Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Gray Granite and Pool Party Light and Dark Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack Markers as well as the Ivory Stampin’ Blends Maker. I cut around the image with the 3rd largest of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then trimmed the die cut down a bit with that same die. I adhered the die cut image to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Beautiful Moments stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut around it with the second smallest of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then trimmed the die cut down a bit with that same die. I adhered the die cut to the card front with SNAIL under the top and Stampin’ Dimensionals on the bottom. I adhered one of the Glitter Enamel Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the image from the Beautiful Moments stamp set in Pool Party ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
March 1-15 Host Code: ZDARG7DJ
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
YouTube Live – 1:00 PM ET Today!
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 1:00 PM ET today! Stop by my YouTube page today at 1:00 PM ET to see my project made with the Itty Bitty Birthdays stamp set! Look forward to seeing you then!
Birthday Dies – SOLD OUT!!
The Birthday Dies from the Coordination Products have sold out and are no longer available to purchase. The Coordination Products are available while supplies last through March 31, so be sure to pick up any of the other items that you’d like soon so that you don’t miss out!
Click here to go shop all of the Coordination Products in my online store!
Coordination Products Ordering Details:
- Ordering Dates: February 4–March 31, 2020
- Items available during this promotion can be added to any type of order: customer, workshop, and online orders.
- No limits apply during the customer sales period.
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards.
- Coordination Product Release items are offered until March 31, 2020 or while supplies last. So order early to make sure that you can get the coordinating items that you are wanting!
- Products are not part of Sale-A-Bration, and it must be purchased or redeemed for Stampin’ Rewards on qualifying orders.
- There are no bundle item numbers; each item has its own individual item number.
Here is a flyer with the details, click on the image to open the full-size PDF:
Let me know if you have any questions about these products!
Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration 2020 Going On Now!!
Sale-a-bration is that awesome time of year when Stampin’ Up! gives you a choice of a free item beginning with every $50 in merchandise that you order, offers a bonus for hosts and offers great bonuses on the Starter Kit!! Here are the Sale-a-bration details:
You earn a FREE product every time you reach a $50 or $100 threshold. For example, if you spend $150, you can then choose three level 1 items or one level 1 and one level 2. This gives you more flexibility to choose what you want! Below are the markets and their qualifying levels.
Hosts with qualifying orders or customers with individual orders of $300+ will receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set (item 152384)!
- Customer, workshop and online orders all qualify for this stamp set.
- There is no limit as to how many qualifying orders you can place throughout the promotion.
- Only one Little Ladybug Stamp Set can be redeemed per order or workshop (only the host of the workshop will receive the free stamp set).
- To qualify, orders must be opened from January 3, and closed by March 31.
Click the image below to see the cute Little Ladybug stamp set in the online store!
When you purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit between January 3–March 31, 2020, you will receive the Mini Paper Cutter, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler and a free stamp set of your choice! Yay!! You’ll just pay $99+ applicable taxes (your kit ships for free!!), you’ll get to choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise (whatever YOU want) and you’ll get these awesome things for FREE in addition to your business kit:
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ (19.3 x 13.7 x 3.2 cm)
- Your choice of ANY stamp set from the Annual Catalog or January-June 2020 Mini Catalog except for host exclusive stamp sets. Sale-a-bration stamp sets are also excluded.
Any time is always a great time to join and get that awesome discount for yourself, but Sale-a-bration is a really awesome time to join with lots of extra benefits with your kit! Click here to read more of the benefits of joining our team as a Demonstrator. Or click here and scroll down to click on the “join now” button to select your Starter Kit now!
Let me know if you have any questions at email@example.com. This great deal ends March 31!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pool Party – 4-1/4” x 11” card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White – two Stitched Rectangle die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Stitched Rectangle die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: