I used the Stampin’ Up! Do The Impossible stamp set to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and here is what I created for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering panels of Country Club DSP and Tropical Oasis DSP to a panel of Basic Black card stock with SNAIL. I adhered a length of 5/16″ Braided Burlap Trim to the layered panel with Tear & Tape Adhesive and then adhered the layered panel to the Garden Green card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the image from the Do The Impossible stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored the images with Light and Dark Night of Navy, Basic Black and Poppy Parade and Dark Call Me Clover Stampin’ Blends Markers. Then I stamped the trees and dot images from the Waterfront photopolymer stamp set in Garden Green and Gray Granite inks on the panel and then added the road and grass images from the My Meadow photopolymer stamp set in Crumb Cake and Old Olive inks. I cut the image out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Do The Impossible stamp set in Garden Green ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut it out with another one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I trimmed it down with that same die and then adhered the die cut sentiment with SNAIL to the card front. I added a Night of Navy enamel dot from the Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the tree image from the Waterfront stamp set in Garden Green ink and the road image from the My Meadow stamp set in Crumb Cake ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
March 16-31 Host Code: AK9F3YW2
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
So Very Vellum – Sold Out!
The So Very Vellum Sale-a-bration exclusive item number 152313 has sold out and won’t be restocked. Hope that you were able to get some of that pretty paper! Don’t forget that all of the current Sale-a-bration items are only available while supplies last, so get your orders in early to make sure that you get the items that you are wanting!
Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration 2020 Ending Soon!!
Sale-a-bration is that awesome time of year when Stampin’ Up! gives you a choice of a free item beginning with every $50 in merchandise that you order, offers a bonus for hosts and offers great bonuses on the Starter Kit!! Here are the Sale-a-bration details:
You earn a FREE product every time you reach a $50 or $100 threshold. For example, if you spend $150, you can then choose three level 1 items or one level 1 and one level 2. This gives you more flexibility to choose what you want! Below are the markets and their qualifying levels.
See the Sale-a-bration items in an online PDF by clicking here. See the second release Sale-a-bration items in an online PDF by clicking here. See the third release Sale-a-bration items in an online PDF by clicking here.
Hosts with qualifying orders or customers with individual orders of $300+ will receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set (item 152384)!
- Customer, workshop and online orders all qualify for this stamp set.
- There is no limit as to how many qualifying orders you can place throughout the promotion.
- Only one Little Ladybug Stamp Set can be redeemed per order or workshop (only the host of the workshop will receive the free stamp set).
- To qualify, orders must be opened from January 3, and closed by March 31.
Click the image below to see the cute Little Ladybug stamp set in the online store!
When you purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit between January 3–March 31, 2020, you will receive the Mini Paper Cutter, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler and a free stamp set of your choice! Yay!! You’ll just pay $99+ applicable taxes (your kit ships for free!!), you’ll get to choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise (whatever YOU want) and you’ll get these awesome things for FREE in addition to your business kit:
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ (19.3 x 13.7 x 3.2 cm)
- Your choice of ANY stamp set from the Annual Catalog or January-June 2020 Mini Catalog except for host exclusive stamp sets. Sale-a-bration stamp sets are also excluded.
Any time is always a great time to join and get that awesome discount for yourself, but Sale-a-bration is a really awesome time to join with lots of extra benefits with your kit! Click here to read more of the benefits of joining our team as a Demonstrator. Or click here and scroll down to click on the “join now” button to select your Starter Kit now!
Let me know if you have any questions at email@example.com. This great deal ends March 31!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Garden Green – 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Basic Black – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – two Stitched Rectangle die cuts, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Country Club Designer Series Paper – 2-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper – 1″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
What an awesome card! I love how you have the cyclists in the woods and the designer series papers work so well with the scene.
Thanks Akiko! 🙂
What a great card! It looks like it’s really in motion!!
Thanks Karen! 🙂
GREAT card Amy 🙂 Love everything about it.
Thanks Karen! 🙂
what a fun way to combine stamp sets to create a fabulous scene, you are so creative.
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
This is so cool! I wouldn’t have thought of using the Waterfront images with the Do The Impossible set! Worked AWESOME-good!!
Thanks Mary! 🙂
This is an impressive card for a guy. Love your combinations of stamp sets and DSP.
Thanks Julie! 🙂
I’m always in awe when someone can create such great scenes. So creative! Awesome card.
Thanks Susan! 🙂
Amy, what an amazing scenery card you created with motion all over it. Fabulous, just fabulous!!!
Thanks Eva! 🙂
What a great scene you have created! Perfectly done!
Thanks Linda! 🙂