I used the Stampin’ Up! Inspiring Iris stamp set the Botanical Prints Product Medley and some of the Parisian Blossoms Specialty DSP to create a friend card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for making this card on my Facebook page yesterday. I’ve also uploaded it to my YouTube Channel so you can view it there too!
My card design was inspired by the sketch for SugarPea Mix It Up Challenge #65.
I started by adhering a panel of Parisian Blossoms Specialty DSP to a panel of Pool Party card stock with SNAIL. Then I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Pool Party card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the images from the Inspiring Iris photopolymer stamp set in Gray Granite, Soft Sea Foam and Pool Party inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I colored just a touch on the iris images with my Light So Saffron Stampin’ Blends Marker and then cut the image out with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies. I adhered the die cut oval to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Botanical Prints stamp set (exclusively in the Botanical Prints Product Medley) in VersaMark ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, sprinkled it with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it. I cut the image out with one of the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and then adhered it with SNAIL and a Stampin’ Dimensional to the card front. I adhered one of the copper-colored metal bee embellishments (exclusively in the Botanical Prints Product Medley) with a rolled up Glue Dot to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Parisian Blossoms Specialty DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
If you’re interested in seeing my video tutorial for this project, you can watch it on YouTube here (if you’re viewing this blog post by email, click here to go over to my blog post to see the video link):
If you’d prefer to view the video on my Facebook Page, click here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
March 16-31 Host Code: AK9F3YW2
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K Double Reward Point Ordering Bonus!!
It’s my my birthday week and I’m celebrating with you by offering a double Running Shoe Reward point ordering special all week to close out Sale-a-bration!!
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between now and 11:50 PM MT on Tuesday, March 31!!
Click here to start shopping! Thank you for helping me to celebrate another year of gray hair and wrinkles! 😉
Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration 2020 Going On Now!!
Sale-a-bration is that awesome time of year when Stampin’ Up! gives you a choice of a free item beginning with every $50 in merchandise that you order, offers a bonus for hosts and offers great bonuses on the Starter Kit!! Here are the Sale-a-bration details:
You earn a FREE product every time you reach a $50 or $100 threshold. For example, if you spend $150, you can then choose three level 1 items or one level 1 and one level 2. This gives you more flexibility to choose what you want! Below are the markets and their qualifying levels.
See the Sale-a-bration items in an online PDF by clicking here. See the second release Sale-a-bration items in an online PDF by clicking here. See the third release Sale-a-bration items in an online PDF by clicking here.
Hosts with qualifying orders or customers with individual orders of $300+ will receive the exclusive Little Ladybug Stamp Set (item 152384)!
- Customer, workshop and online orders all qualify for this stamp set.
- There is no limit as to how many qualifying orders you can place throughout the promotion.
- Only one Little Ladybug Stamp Set can be redeemed per order or workshop (only the host of the workshop will receive the free stamp set).
- To qualify, orders must be opened from January 3, and closed by March 31.
Click the image below to see the cute Little Ladybug stamp set in the online store!
When you purchase the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit between January 3–March 31, 2020, you will receive the Mini Paper Cutter, 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper sampler and a free stamp set of your choice! Yay!! You’ll just pay $99+ applicable taxes (your kit ships for free!!), you’ll get to choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise (whatever YOU want) and you’ll get these awesome things for FREE in addition to your business kit:
- The 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Sampler in the Join offering has samples from the Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper (Sale-A-Bration brochure), Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Country Club Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Birthday Bonanza Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog), Best Dress 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper (January–June 2020 Mini Catalog).
- 12 double-sided designs (two double-sided sheets from six different Designer Series Paper packs) QTY: 48 sheets total (four each of 12 designs)
- Mini Paper Cutter Dimensions: 7-5/8″ x 5-3/8″ x 1-1/4″ (19.3 x 13.7 x 3.2 cm)
- Your choice of ANY stamp set from the Annual Catalog or January-June 2020 Mini Catalog except for host exclusive stamp sets. Sale-a-bration stamp sets are also excluded.
Any time is always a great time to join and get that awesome discount for yourself, but Sale-a-bration is a really awesome time to join with lots of extra benefits with your kit! Click here to read more of the benefits of joining our team as a Demonstrator. Or click here and scroll down to click on the “join now” button to select your Starter Kit now!
Let me know if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. This great deal ends March 31!!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pool Party – 4-1/4” x 11” card base scored at 5-1/2″, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Whisper White – Stitched So Sweetly die cut, Stitched Shapes die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: