I used the pretty Floral Essence stamp set bundle from Stampin’ Up! to create my card to share with you today. I did a YouTube Live video about how I made this card yesterday and you can see it here.
My card design was inspired by Hand Stamped Sentiments Sketch Challenge #338.
My card also works for the CAS On Friday #179 Challenge: Use Your Favorite Flower.
I started by adhering a panel from the Pressed Petals Specialty DSP (retiring) to the front of a Soft Suede card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Magnolia Lane DSP (retiring) with one of the Stitched Rectangles Dies and then adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Colorful Seasons photopolymer stamp set (retiring) in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the flower image from the Perennial Essence photopolymer stamp set in Gray Granite ink twice on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored the images with Light and Dark Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends and blended them with the Color Lifter. I punched the flowers out with the coordinating Perennial Flower Punch.
I rounded the flower petals a little with a Bone Folder and then adhered them together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the leaf image from the Perennial Essence stamp set in Old Olive ink three times on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then punched the images out with the Leaf Punch (retiring). I snipped up two of the punched images and then adhered the leaves to the card front with Glue Dots. I added three Gold Glitter Enamel Dots around the flower to finish the card front.
I stamped the flower images from the Perennial Essence stamp set in Petal Pink and So Saffron inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the video tutorial for this card here (you’ll need to click over to my blog post here to see the video if you’re viewing this post via email):
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 1-15 Host Code: 9XJTSFJW
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up!’s Last Chance Sale On Retiring Items Going On Now!
Stampin’ Up! has posted their retiring lists for the 2019-20 Annual Catalog and January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through June 2! And some of the items are available at a discount!!
Click here to go to my online store to start shopping the entire list of retiring products!
You can also download copies of the full retiring lists in PDF Form here:
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Annual Catalog retiring list.
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Mini Catalog retiring list.
Have fun shopping! Don’t forget, everything except for the stamp sets are only available while supplies last!!
One quick FYI, the Stampin’ Blends are NOT retiring, they’re being repackaged and sold as Combo Packs starting with the new catalog. So don’t panic! They’re still going to be available. YAYAY!!!
Ornate Garden Suite – Early Release Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has a beautiful new early release product suite from the upcoming Annual Catalog and it’s available to order now!!
Click the image below to open the full size three page PDF flyer with the product details and images of the new items:
This beautiful suite of products can be found in my online store here!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Soft Suede – 4-1/4” x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White – two Perennial Flower Punches, three Leaf Punches, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: