I used the pretty new stamp set from the 2020-21 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog called Ornate Thanks to create my card to share today. This set is part of the new Ornate Garden Product Suite that Stampin’ Up! has released early so you can get it now!
My card design was inspired by CAS Colours & Sketches #368.
I started by adhering a panel of the Ornate Garden Specialty DSP to a panel of Early Espresso card stock with SNAIL. Then I embossed a panel of Mint Macaron card stock with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder and the 3D Embossing Folder Plate and I adhered that panel to the Early Espresso card stock panel with SNAIL. I cut a panel of Early Espresso card stock with one of the Ornate Layers Dies, snipped it into two pieces and then adhered the pieces to the card front panel with SNAIL.
I wrapped a strand of ribbon from the Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack around the Early Espresso card stock panel and adhered it with SNAIL on the back. Then I tied another strand of Ornate Garden Ribbon in a bow around the first strand of ribbon. I stamped the sentiment from the Ornate Thanks stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, sprinkled it Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it.
I stamped the second sentiment from the Ornate Thanks stamp set in Blushing Bride ink on the Whisper White card stock panel, then cut around it with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with SNAIL to a panel of Gold Foil Sheets and then adhered the layered sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I adhered the layered card front to an Early Espresso card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Gilded Gems to finish it.
I stamped the flourish image from the Ornate Style stamp set in Early Espresso ink on the corners of the Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
YouTube Live – 2:00 PM ET!
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 2:00 PM ET! Stop by my YouTube page today at 2:00 PM ET to see my project made with the Floral Essence stamp set bundle! Look forward to seeing you then!
May 1-15 Host Code: 9XJTSFJW
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up!’s Last Chance Sale On Retiring Items Going On Now!
Stampin’ Up! has posted their retiring lists for the 2019-20 Annual Catalog and January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through June 2! And some of the items are available at a discount!!
Click here to go to my online store to start shopping the entire list of retiring products!
You can also download copies of the full retiring lists in PDF Form here:
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Annual Catalog retiring list.
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Mini Catalog retiring list.
Have fun shopping! Don’t forget, everything except for the stamp sets are only available while supplies last!!
One quick FYI, the Stampin’ Blends are NOT retiring, they’re being repackaged and sold as Combo Packs starting with the new catalog. So don’t panic! They’re still going to be available. YAYAY!!!
Ornate Garden Suite – Early Release Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has a beautiful new early release product suite from the upcoming Annual Catalog and it’s available to order now!!
Click the image below to open the full size three page PDF flyer with the product details and images of the new items:
This beautiful suite of products can be found in my online store here!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Early Espresso – 5-1/2” x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Ornate Layers die cut
- Mint Macaron– 1-1/4″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Whisper White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper – 2-5/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- Gold Foil Sheets – 1-1/8″ x 2-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: