I used the sweet Harvest Hellos stamp set and coordinating Apple Builder Punch from Stampin’ Up! to create my card for the Sunday Stamps Sketch Challenge this week. Since the end of the school year is coming up, I made a quick teacher thank you card!
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC230. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering panels from the Pressed Petals Specialty DSP (retiring) and the Peaceful Poppies DSP (retiring) to a panel of Soft Suede card stock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel three times and tied a small bow. I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Poppy Parade card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a panel of Whisper White card stock with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies and then adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front. I stamped the apple, leaf and stem images from the Harvest Hellos stamp set in VersaMark Ink on panels of Poppy Parade, Old Olive and Soft Suede card stocks, sprinkled them with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed them. I punched the images out with the coordinating Apple Builder Punch and then adhered them with Glue Dots to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Harvest Hellos stamp set in Poppy Parade ink on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock and then cut it out with one of the Stitched Nested Labels Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I adhered strips of Pressed Petals DSP and the Peaceful Poppies DSP to a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 1-15 Host Code: 9XJTSFJW
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up!’s Last Chance Sale On Retiring Items Going On Now!
Stampin’ Up! has posted their retiring lists for the 2019-20 Annual Catalog and January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through June 2! And some of the items are available at a discount!!
Click here to go to my online store to start shopping the entire list of retiring products!
You can also download copies of the full retiring lists in PDF Form here:
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Annual Catalog retiring list.
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Mini Catalog retiring list.
Have fun shopping! Don’t forget, everything except for the stamp sets are only available while supplies last!!
One quick FYI, the Stampin’ Blends are NOT retiring, they’re being repackaged and sold as Combo Packs starting with the new catalog. So don’t panic! They’re still going to be available. YAYAY!!!
Ornate Garden Suite – Early Release Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has a beautiful new early release product suite from the upcoming Annual Catalog and it’s available to order now!!
Click the image below to open the full size three page PDF flyer with the product details and images of the new items:
This beautiful suite of products can be found in my online store here!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Poppy Parade – 4-1/4” x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Apple Builder Punch
- Soft Suede – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Apple Builder Punch
- Old Olive – two Apple Builder Punches
- Crumb Cake – Stitched Nested Labels die cut
- Whisper White – Stitched Shapes die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Pressed Petals Specialty Designer Series Paper – 3-1/4″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper – 3/4″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: