I used the fun Here’s A Card stamp set from Stampin’ Up! to create a birthday card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for making this card on my Facebook page yesterday. I’ve also uploaded it to my YouTube Channel so you can view it there too!
My card design was inspired by Inspire.Create.Challenge #068.
I started by stamping the image from the Birch stamp set in Sahara Sand ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the center from the stamped image with one of the Stitched Rectangles Dies and then adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I stamped the sentiment from the Here’s A Card stamp set in StazOn Jet Black ink on a strip of White Vellum and then cut around it with one of the Ornate Layers Dies.
I snipped the sentiment in two pieces and then adhered the two pieces with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front. I cut panels of Flirty Flamingo, Calypso Coral, Basic Black, Soft Sea Foam and Mint Macaron card stocks with dies from the Poppy Moments Dies. I adhered the layered pieces together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then adhered the flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the leaves with Glue Dots to the card front.
I adhered three Gold Glitter Enamel Dots to the card front to finish it.
I stamped the flower images from the Painted Poppies stamp set in StazOn Jet Black and Flirty Flamingo inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
If you’re interested in seeing my video tutorial for this project, you can watch it on YouTube here (if you’re viewing this blog post by email, click here to go over to my blog post to see the video link):
If you’d prefer to see the video on my Facebook you can see it here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 1-15 Host Code: 9XJTSFJW
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up!’s Last Chance Sale On Retiring Items Going On Now!
Stampin’ Up! has posted their retiring lists for the 2019-20 Annual Catalog and January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through June 2! And some of the items are available at a discount!!
Click here to go to my online store to start shopping the entire list of retiring products!
You can also download copies of the full retiring lists in PDF Form here:
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Annual Catalog retiring list.
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Mini Catalog retiring list.
Have fun shopping! Don’t forget, everything except for the stamp sets are only available while supplies last!!
One quick FYI, the Stampin’ Blends are NOT retiring, they’re being repackaged and sold as Combo Packs starting with the new catalog. So don’t panic! They’re still going to be available. YAYAY!!!
Ornate Garden Suite – Early Release Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has a beautiful new early release product suite from the upcoming Annual Catalog and it’s available to order now!!
Click the image below to open the full size three page PDF flyer with the product details and images of the new items:
This beautiful suite of products can be found in my online store here!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Sahara Sand – 4-1/4” x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Flirty Flamingo – Poppy Moments die cut
- Calypso Coral – Poppy Moments die cut
- Basic Black – two Poppy Moments die cuts
- Mint Macaron – two Poppy Moments die cuts
- Soft Sea Foam – two Poppy Moments die cuts
- Whisper White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- White Vellum – Ornate Layers die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: