I used the Stampin’ Up! Ornate Thanks stamp set and the Ornate Style stamp set bundle to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by stamping the large floral image from the Ornate Style stamp set in Mint Macaron ink on the front of a Mint Macaron card base. Then I cut a panel of Ornate Garden Specialty DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangles Dies and adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to a panel of Early Espresso card stock. I adhered the layered panel with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front.
I cut a small strip of Gold Foil Sheets with the edge of one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Ornate Thanks photopolymer stamp set VersaMark Ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I sprinkled the image with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and then heat embossed it.
I cut the sentiment out with one of the dies from the Ornate Layers Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Gilded Gems to finish the card front.
I stamped the floral image from the Ornate Style stamp set in Mint Macaron ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Sue Prather
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 1-15 Host Code: 9XJTSFJW
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up!’s Last Chance Sale On Retiring Items Going On Now!
Stampin’ Up! has posted their retiring lists for the 2019-20 Annual Catalog and January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through June 2! And some of the items are available at a discount!!
Click here to go to my online store to start shopping the entire list of retiring products!
You can also download copies of the full retiring lists in PDF Form here:
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Annual Catalog retiring list.
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Mini Catalog retiring list.
Have fun shopping! Don’t forget, everything except for the stamp sets are only available while supplies last!!
One quick FYI, the Stampin’ Blends are NOT retiring, they’re being repackaged and sold as Combo Packs starting with the new catalog. So don’t panic! They’re still going to be available. YAYAY!!!
Ornate Garden Suite – Early Release Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has a beautiful new early release product suite from the upcoming Annual Catalog and it’s available to order now!!
Click the image below to open the full size three page PDF flyer with the product details and images of the new items:
This beautiful suite of products can be found in my online store here!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Mint Macaron – 4-1/4” x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Early Espresso – 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Whisper White – Ornate Layers die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Gold Foil Sheets – Stitched Rectangle die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: