I used some of the new goodies from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalog to create my card for the Fab Friday sketch challenge this week. I pulled out the Forever Fern stamp set and some of the pretty Forever Greenery and In Good Taste DSP from the new catalog to create my card. I did a video showing you how to create this card on YouTube Live and you can see it here.
Here is the sketch for Fab Friday 189. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel of In Good Taste DSP (available June 3) to the front of an Early Espresso card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I cut a panel of Forever Greenery DSP (available June 3) with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Forever Fern stamp set (available June 3) in Pretty Peacock ink on a panel of Pear Pizzazz card stock and then cut it out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies (available June 3). I cut a second banner from Pear Pizzazz card stock with the same Tasteful Labels Die and adhered the two die cuts together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue so that they were about 1/4″ offset.
I wrapped a strand of gold twine from the Forever Greenery Trim Combo Pack around the area where the seam showed between the two banner die cuts and tied a knot. I adhered the banner to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three of the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels around the banner to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of In Good Taste DSP to the bottom of a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see my YouTube Live video on my channel here:
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 1-15 Host Code: 9XJTSFJW
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up!’s Last Chance Sale On Retiring Items Going On Now!
Stampin’ Up! has posted their retiring lists for the 2019-20 Annual Catalog and January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through June 2! And some of the items are available at a discount!!
Click here to go to my online store to start shopping the entire list of retiring products!
You can also download copies of the full retiring lists in PDF Form here:
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Annual Catalog retiring list.
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Mini Catalog retiring list.
Have fun shopping! Don’t forget, everything except for the stamp sets are only available while supplies last!!
One quick FYI, the Stampin’ Blends are NOT retiring, they’re being repackaged and sold as Combo Packs starting with the new catalog. So don’t panic! They’re still going to be available. YAYAY!!!
Ornate Garden Suite – Early Release Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has a beautiful new early release product suite from the upcoming Annual Catalog and it’s available to order now!!
Click the image below to open the full size three page PDF flyer with the product details and images of the new items:
This beautiful suite of products can be found in my online store here!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Early Espresso – 4-1/4” x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Pear Pizzazz – two Tasteful Labels die cuts
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: