I used the awesome new Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set bundle from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalog to create a birthday card to share with you today. I know that this is going to be a favorite of mine!!
My card design is loosely based on Freshly Made Sketches #434. It’s another one that you have to hold just right and close one eye and you can see the sketch pieces. 😉
I started by stamping the sentiment from the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set (available June 3) in Early Espresso ink on a panel from the In Good Taste DSP (available June 3). I used the Stamparatus to make sure that I got good coverage on the image. I adhered the stamped DSP panel to the front of a Thick Whisper White card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a length of Just Jade ribbon from the Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack (available Jan 3) with SNAIL in a “z” across the card front.
I stamped the sunflower image from the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set in Crushed Curry ink on a panel of Bumblebee card stock (available June 3) and then cut it out with one of the Sunflowers Dies. I cut panels of Crushed Curry, Soft Suede and early Espresso cards stocks with dies from the Sunflower Dies. I snipped the center from the Soft Suede die cut and then adhered the detailed sunflower pieces over the stamped sunflower with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered the center of the sunflower with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then adhered the layered sunflower with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the leaf image from the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set in Shaded Spruce ink on a panel of Just Jade (available June 3)card stock and then cut them out with the coordinating die from the Sunflower Dies. I adhered the die cut leaves with Glue Dots and then added three 2020-2021 In Color Enamel Dots (available June 3) to finish the card front.
I stamped the sunflower image from the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set in Crushed Curry ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 1-15 Host Code: 9XJTSFJW
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K 2020-2021 Annual Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the Stampin’ Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on June 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of June 8.
Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, either complete the form on my DSP Share Page or email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your first and last name
- The email address that is connected to your Paypal account. I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I will accept payment by check. ***You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay the invoice, you can choose to pay by credit card without having a Paypal account.
Deadline to sign up for my share is Tuesday, June 2 at 1:00 PM ET.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Stampin’ Up!’s Last Chance Sale On Retiring Items Going On Now!
Stampin’ Up! has posted their retiring lists for the 2019-20 Annual Catalog and January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through June 2! And some of the items are available at a discount!!
Click here to go to my online store to start shopping the entire list of retiring products!
You can also download copies of the full retiring lists in PDF Form here:
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Annual Catalog retiring list.
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Mini Catalog retiring list.
Have fun shopping! Don’t forget, everything except for the stamp sets are only available while supplies last!!
One quick FYI, the Stampin’ Blends are NOT retiring, they’re being repackaged and sold as Combo Packs starting with the new catalog. So don’t panic! They’re still going to be available. YAYAY!!!
Ornate Garden Suite – Early Release Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has a beautiful new early release product suite from the upcoming Annual Catalog and it’s available to order now!!
Click the image below to open the full size three page PDF flyer with the product details and images of the new items:
This beautiful suite of products can be found in my online store here!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4” x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Just Jade – three Sunflowers die cuts
- Bumblebee – Sunflowers die cut
- Soft Suede – Sunflowers die cut
- Early Espresso – Sunflower die cut
- Crushed Curry – Sunflower die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
how pretty your gingham ribbon gives your card a real vintage feel and it’s just beautiful
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
I agree with you on the sketch but I didn’t have to close an eye…I see it!! Pretty card and this suite is on my wish list.
Thanks Karen! 🙂
I can see the sketch! That sunflower is fabulous…..definite pow factor! And hooray for more woodgrain patterns!
Thanks Linda! 🙂
Absolutely stunning card.
I can’t wait to get this set.
Thanks Karen! It’s really a beautiful bundle! 🙂
I definitely see the sketch in your fabulous design! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂
What a gorgeous card! I just love that huge sunflower and the sweet gingham ribbon! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!
Thanks for stopping by to leave a comment! 🙂
This is wonderful! Love love love!
Thanks Mary! 🙂