Welcome back to another Inkin’ Krew blog hop! Our very talented team is doing a blog hop featuring Stampin’ Up! products. This month we are all creating projects with a “celebrate the men/boys” theme and I’m featuring the Beautiful World stamp set bundle from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalog for my project.
I started by embossing a panel of Crumb Cake card stock with the Old World Paper 3D Embossing Folder (available June 3). Then I tore the edges off the embossed panel and adhered it with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the front of a Misty Moonlight card base (available June 3). Then I cut a panel of World Of Good Specialty DSP (available June 3) with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and I adhered it to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I cut two small strips of the World Of Good DSP and snipped the ends at an angle and then adhered them to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I cut panels of Cinnamon Cider (available June 3), Misty Moonlight and Crumb Cake card stocks with dies from the World Map Dies and then adhered the pieces together and to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the sentiment from the Beautiful World stamp set (available June 3) in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Sahara Sand card stock. I inked the globe image from the Beautiful World stamp set in Sahara Sand ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it over the sentiment. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies (available June 3) and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals over the card front. I added one of the 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots (available June 3) next to the sentiment to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Beautiful World stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Sahara Sand card stock and then inked the globe image from the Beautiful World stamp set in Sahara Sand ink, stamped it on scrap paper and then stamped it over the sentiment to finish the inside of the card.
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for the hop:
- Mary Deatherage
- Karen Ksnezakovic
- Sue Prather
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Leslie Larkin
- Karen Finkle
- Connie Troyer
- Akiko Sudano
- Julie Johnston
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Amy Koenders – you are here
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 1-15 Host Code: 9XJTSFJW
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up!’s Last Chance Sale On Retiring Items Going On Now!
Stampin’ Up! has posted their retiring lists for the 2019-20 Annual Catalog and January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through June 2! And some of the items are available at a discount!!
Click here to go to my online store to start shopping the entire list of retiring products!
You can also download copies of the full retiring lists in PDF Form here:
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Annual Catalog retiring list.
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Mini Catalog retiring list.
Have fun shopping! Don’t forget, everything except for the stamp sets are only available while supplies last!!
One quick FYI, the Stampin’ Blends are NOT retiring, they’re being repackaged and sold as Combo Packs starting with the new catalog. So don’t panic! They’re still going to be available. YAYAY!!!
Ornate Garden Suite – Early Release Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has a beautiful new early release product suite from the upcoming Annual Catalog and it’s available to order now!!
Click the image below to open the full size three page PDF flyer with the product details and images of the new items:
This beautiful suite of products can be found in my online store here!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Misty Moonlight – 4-1/4” x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, World Map die cut
- Crumb Cake – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel torn down to approximately 3-3/4″ x 5″, World Map die cut
- Cinnamon Cider – World Map die cut
- Sahara Sand – Tasteful Labels die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- World Of Good Specialty Designer Series Paper – Stitched Rectangle die cut, 3/4″ x 4-1/4″ strip (trimmed to fit), 5/8″ x x 4-1/4″ strip (trimmed to fit)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: