I got my May Paper Pumpkin Kit from Stampin’ Up! last week and I loved the cheerful box and cards! I actually liked it so much that I gave it to one of my neighbors who has expressed and interest in stamping but hasn’t been able to stop over to stamp with me with all of the virus craziness. Hope that she has fun putting it together!
The kit had all of the materials needed to create 12 fun cards with coordinating envelopes!
The kit had the exclusive A Kit In Color photopolymer stamp set and a Misty Moonlight Stampin’ Spot!
Stampin’ Up! also shared some fun alternative projects for this kit! Here they are!
And here is the video showing you how to put this cute kit together!
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin yourself, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription, click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
June Paper Pumpkin Kit Details
This exclusive Sara-inspired Paper Pumpkin kit is here to help you #sharesunshine. It includes supplies for eight handmade cards and is specially designed to help you create a box full of cheer. Once you’ve made all the cards, use any leftover pieces to decorate the box. Fill it with yellow goodies, add the included adhesive label, address it to someone special, and brighten their life with a little sunshine! Watch the video to see more:
June Box of Sunshine Paper Pumpkin Kit Details:
- Kit contains supplies for 8 cards and envelopes (2 cards of 4 designs)
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″
- Coordinating Colors: Basic Black, Bumblebee, Crushed Curry, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce, White, and Gold
- Box of Sunshine Information: This kit includes extra pieces and stickers (including a sticker label) to help you create cards AND a Box of Sunshine filled with treats and goodies to send to a friend. (Treats not included.)
- Subscribe for the June kit from 11 May–10 June at paperpumpkin.com.
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of each subscription period.
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription, click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
May 16-31 Host Code: MG3632ZP
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the Stampin’ Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on June 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of June 8.
Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, either complete the form on my DSP Share Page or email the following information to email@example.com:
- Your first and last name
- The email address that is connected to your Paypal account. I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I will accept payment by check. ***You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay the invoice, you can choose to pay by credit card without having a Paypal account.
Deadline to sign up for my share is Tuesday, June 2 at 1:00 PM ET.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Stampin’ Up!’s Last Chance Sale On Retiring Items Going On Now!
Stampin’ Up! has posted their retiring lists for the 2019-20 Annual Catalog and January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through June 2! And some of the items are available at a discount!!
Click here to go to my online store to start shopping the entire list of retiring products!
You can also download copies of the full retiring lists in PDF Form here:
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Annual Catalog retiring list.
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Mini Catalog retiring list.
Have fun shopping! Don’t forget, everything except for the stamp sets are only available while supplies last!!
One quick FYI, the Stampin’ Blends are NOT retiring, they’re being repackaged and sold as Combo Packs starting with the new catalog. So don’t panic! They’re still going to be available. YAYAY!!!
Ornate Garden Suite – Early Release Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has a beautiful new early release product suite from the upcoming Annual Catalog and it’s available to order now!!
Click the image below to open the full size three page PDF flyer with the product details and images of the new items:
This beautiful suite of products can be found in my online store here!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: