I used the Stampin’ Up! Butterfly Gala stamp set and the Forever Flourishing Dies from the upcoming 2020-21 Annual Catalog to create a thank you card to share with you today.
My card design was inspired by Global Design Project #GDP242.
I started by adhering a panel from the Forever Greenery DSP (available June 3) to the front of a Just Jade (available June 3) card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I embossed a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Pinewood Planks 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Just Jade card stock and then to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I cut panels of Just Jade card stock and Gold Foil Sheets with Forever Flourishing Dies (available June 3). I adhered the Just Jade die cut with Glue Dots to the card front and then snipped the Gold Foil Sheets die cut into two pieces. I adhered the two pieces with Glue Dots, as shown.
I stamped the sentiment from the Butterfly Gala photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock, sprinkled it with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and then heat embossed it. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies (available June 3) and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered three Just Jade enamel dots from the 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots pack (available June 3) to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Forever Greenery DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 16-31 Host Code: MG3632ZP
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K 2020-2021 Annual Catalog Designer Series Paper Shares!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the Stampin’ Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on June 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of June 8.
Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, either complete the form on my DSP Share Page or email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your first and last name
- The email address that is connected to your Paypal account. I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I will accept payment by check. ***You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay the invoice, you can choose to pay by credit card without having a Paypal account.
Deadline to sign up for my share is Tuesday, June 2 at 1:00 PM ET.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Stampin’ Up!’s Last Chance Sale On Retiring Items Going On Now!
Stampin’ Up! has posted their retiring lists for the 2019-20 Annual Catalog and January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through June 2! And some of the items are available at a discount!!
Click here to go to my online store to start shopping the entire list of retiring products!
You can also download copies of the full retiring lists in PDF Form here:
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Annual Catalog retiring list.
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Mini Catalog retiring list.
Have fun shopping! Don’t forget, everything except for the stamp sets are only available while supplies last!!
One quick FYI, the Stampin’ Blends are NOT retiring, they’re being repackaged and sold as Combo Packs starting with the new catalog. So don’t panic! They’re still going to be available. YAYAY!!!
Ornate Garden Suite – Early Release Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has a beautiful new early release product suite from the upcoming Annual Catalog and it’s available to order now!!
Click the image below to open the full size three page PDF flyer with the product details and images of the new items:
This beautiful suite of products can be found in my online store here!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Just Jade – 5-1/2” x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″, 3-3/8″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Forever Flourishing die cut
- Whisper White – 3-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, Tasteful Labels die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Gold Foil Sheets – Forever Flourishing die cut
- Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 5-1/4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
I love all of that new greenery stuff! This is so pretty!
Thanks Linda! 🙂
Beautiful card – clean and simple but…wunnermus!! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
so pretty, clean and simple with beautiful design elements
Thanks Sandi! 🙂