I used the Stampin’ Up! Blossoms In Bloom stamp set bundle from the upcoming 2020-21 Annual Catalog to create a thinking of you card to share today. I did a video showing you how to create this card on YouTube Live and you can see it here. I also have a quick tip for getting the background stamp placement exactly where you want it to be!
I started by cutting the two large floral images from Whisper White and Daffodil Delight card stocks with the Many Layered Blossoms Dies (available June 3). I adhered the two die cuts together with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I placed the die cut where I wanted to adhere it on the front of a Thick Whisper White card base and placed the card base with the die cuts on top in the Stamparatus. I placed the large flower stamp from the Blossoms In Bloom stamp set (available June 3) over the top of the die cuts and lined up the image. I closed the Stamparatus plate on top of the card base to “pick up” the stamp. I moved the die cut out of the way and then stamped the Blossoms In Bloom flower image in Flirty Flamingo ink on the card front with the Stamparatus. ***If this doesn’t make sense, check the video tutorial for how I stamped it!
I adhered the die cut flowers to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue over the stamped image. I cut a panel of Granny Apple Green card stock with the more detailed die from the Many Layered Blossoms Dies and I adhered the “negative” pieces for the leaves on the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I adhered a small length of Whisper White 5/8″ Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon in a “z” over the die cut flowers with SNAIL. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Blossoms In Bloom stamp set in Flirty Flamingo ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies (available June 3) and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals over the ribbon. I added three Rhinestone Basic Jewels to finish the card front.
I stamped the small flower and leaf images from the Blossoms In Bloom stamp set in Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green and Daffodil Delight inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
I made a slightly different version of this card during the video tutorial. The card base and ink are both Sahara Sand and the detailed flower overlay is cut from Magenta Madness card stock (available June 3). I added three of the 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots instead for Rhinestones to finish the card front.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see my YouTube Live video on my channel here (if you’re viewing this blog post via email, click here to head over to my blog to see the video).
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
May 16-31 Host Code: MG3632ZP
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in in either the 2019-20 Annual Catalog or the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the Stampin’ Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on June 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of June 8.
Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, either complete the form on my DSP Share Page or email the following information to email@example.com:
- Your first and last name
- The email address that is connected to your Paypal account. I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I will accept payment by check. ***You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay the invoice, you can choose to pay by credit card without having a Paypal account.
Deadline to sign up for my share is Tuesday, June 2 at 1:00 PM ET.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Stampin’ Up!’s Last Chance Sale On Retiring Items Going On Now!
Stampin’ Up! has posted their retiring lists for the 2019-20 Annual Catalog and January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through June 2! And some of the items are available at a discount!!
Click here to go to my online store to start shopping the entire list of retiring products!
You can also download copies of the full retiring lists in PDF Form here:
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Annual Catalog retiring list.
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Mini Catalog retiring list.
Have fun shopping! Don’t forget, everything except for the stamp sets are only available while supplies last!!
One quick FYI, the Stampin’ Blends are NOT retiring, they’re being repackaged and sold as Combo Packs starting with the new catalog. So don’t panic! They’re still going to be available. YAYAY!!!
Ornate Garden Suite – Early Release Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has a beautiful new early release product suite from the upcoming Annual Catalog and it’s available to order now!!
Click the image below to open the full size three page PDF flyer with the product details and images of the new items:
This beautiful suite of products can be found in my online store here!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Daffodil Delight – Many Layered Blossoms die cut
- Granny Apple Green – Many Layered Blossoms die cut
- Whisper White – Many Layered Blossoms die cut, Tasteful Labels die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: