I used the Stampin’ Up! Field Of Flowers stamp set bundle and the Lovely You stamp set from the upcoming 2020-21 Annual Catalog to create my card to share with you today.
My card design is loosely inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #437.
My card also works with The Paper Players PP493. I went right down the middle and it also works from left to right diagonally.
My card also fits with the Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge #340.
I started by embossing a panel of Granny Apple Green card stock with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder (available June 3). I adhered the embossed panel to a panel of Flirty Flamingo card stock and then to the front of a Coastal Cabana card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I stamped the border image from the Field Of Flowers photopolymer stamp set (available June 3) in Granny Apple Green ink across a panel of Whisper White card stock. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Lovely You stamp set (available June 3) in Coastal Cabana ink above first image. I added a dragonfly image from the Field Of Flowers stamp set in Crumb Cake ink before cutting around the image with one of the Stitched Rectangles Dies.
I stamped the flower image from the Field Of Flowers stamp set in Coastal Cabana, Mango Melody and Flirty Flamingo inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then punched them out with the coordinating Confetti Flowers Border Punch (available June 3). I adhered the flower punches to the card Whisper White card stock panel with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
I adhered the stamped panel to a panel of Flirty Flamingo card stock with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the panel three times and tied a bow. I adhered the layered panel to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then adhered a Coastal Cabana rhinestone from the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels pack to finish the card front.
I stamped the images from the Field Of Flowers stamp set in Granny Apple Green, Flirty Flamingo, Coastal Cabana, Mango Melody and Crumb Cake inks across the bottom of a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 1-15 Host Code: P7ECG2GD
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the Stampin’ Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on June 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of June 8.
Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, either complete the form on my DSP Share Page or email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your first and last name
- The email address that is connected to your Paypal account. I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I will accept payment by check. ***You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay the invoice, you can choose to pay by credit card without having a Paypal account.
Deadline to sign up for my share is Tuesday, June 2 at 1:00 PM ET.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Stampin’ Up!’s Last Chance Sale On Retiring Items Going On Now – Just Two Days Left!!
Stampin’ Up! has posted their retiring lists for the 2019-20 Annual Catalog and January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through June 2! And some of the items are available at a discount!!
Click here to go to my online store to start shopping the entire list of retiring products!
You can also download copies of the full retiring lists in PDF Form here:
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Annual Catalog retiring list.
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Mini Catalog retiring list.
Have fun shopping! Don’t forget, everything except for the stamp sets are only available while supplies last!!
One quick FYI, the Stampin’ Blends are NOT retiring, they’re being repackaged and sold as Combo Packs starting with the new catalog. So don’t panic! They’re still going to be available. YAYAY!!!
Ornate Garden Suite – Early Release Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has a beautiful new early release product suite from the upcoming Annual Catalog and it’s available to order now!!
Click the image below to open the full size three page PDF flyer with the product details and images of the new items:
This beautiful suite of products can be found in my online store here!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Coastal Cabana – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Flirty Flamingo – 3-3/4″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 3-1/8″ x 4-1/2″ panel
- Granny Apple Green – 3-5/8″ x 5″ panel
- Whisper White – three Confetti Flowers Border Punches, Stitched Rectangles die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: