I used the Stampin’ Up! Ornate Thanks stamp set and the Many Medallions Dies from the upcoming 2020-21 Annual Catalog to create a quick thank you card to share today. I did a video tutorial for making this card on my Facebook page yesterday. I’ve also uploaded it to my YouTube Channel so you can view it there too!
My card design was inspired by the Fusion Challenge sketch this week.
I started by adhering a panel from the In Good Taste DSP (available June 3) to the front of a Smoky Slate card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I stamped the sentiment from the Ornate Thanks photopolymer stamp set in VersaMark Ink on a panel of Smoky Slate card stock. I sprinkled the image with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and then heat embossed it.
I cut the bottom of the sentiment panel with one of the Many Medallion Dies (available June 3) and then adhered a panel of Whisper White card stock to the back of the sentiment and then to the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I cut a panel of Whisper White card stock with the same Many Medallion Dies that I’d cut the Smoky Slate card stock with and then adhered it under the sentiment die cut on the card front with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I trimmed the edges of the die cut even with the card front.
I cut a panel of Silver Foil Sheets with one of the other Many Medallions Dies and then snipped one of the links off. I adhered the die cut foil image to the card front with touches of Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I added three of the Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets to finish the card front.
I adhered a leftover strip of the In Good Taste DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the video tutorial for creating this card on my YouTube Channel here:
Or you can watch it on my Facebook page here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 1-15 Host Code: P7ECG2GD
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the Stampin’ Up! 2020-2021 Annual Catalog and I’d love to have you join!! I’m placing my share order early on June 3 and I’m going to use the expedited shipping option so I should be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of June 8.
Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join, either complete the form on my DSP Share Page or email the following information to email@example.com:
- Your first and last name
- The email address that is connected to your Paypal account. I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a customer of mine. If you are a customer, I will accept payment by check. ***You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay the invoice, you can choose to pay by credit card without having a Paypal account.
Deadline to sign up for my share is Tuesday, June 2 at 1:00 PM ET.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
Stampin’ Up!’s Last Chance Sale On Retiring Items Going On Now – Ending Tonight!!
Stampin’ Up! has posted their retiring lists for the 2019-20 Annual Catalog and January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. Head over to my online store to pick up those retiring items now! They’re only available while supplies last from now through June 2! And some of the items are available at a discount!!
Click here to go to my online store to start shopping the entire list of retiring products!
You can also download copies of the full retiring lists in PDF Form here:
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the 2019-20 Annual Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to get a copy of the full retiring list from the January-June 2020 Mini Catalog. The font is super tiny, so you’ll need to zoom out to read it!
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Annual Catalog retiring list.
- Click here to download the sortable Excel File with the Mini Catalog retiring list.
Have fun shopping! Don’t forget, everything except for the stamp sets are only available while supplies last!!
One quick FYI, the Stampin’ Blends are NOT retiring, they’re being repackaged and sold as Combo Packs starting with the new catalog. So don’t panic! They’re still going to be available. YAYAY!!!
Ornate Garden Suite – Early Release Available Now!
Stampin’ Up! has a beautiful new early release product suite from the upcoming Annual Catalog and it’s available to order now!!
Click the image below to open the full size three page PDF flyer with the product details and images of the new items:
This beautiful suite of products can be found in my online store here!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Smoky Slate – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 2″ x 4-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – 1-7/8″ x 4-1/4″ panel, Many Medallions die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
- Silver Foil Sheets – Many Medallions die cut
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: