I used the Stampin’ Up! Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set to create my card for the Fab Friday Sketch Challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Fab Friday 191. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by cutting two panels of the Flowers For Every Season 6″ x 6″ DSP with one of the Stitched Rectangles Dies. I adhered the panels to the front of a Just Jade card base with Stampin’ Seal Adhesive. Then I adhered a length of Just Jade ribbon from the Flowers For Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack to the card front in a “z” with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the sentiment from the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set in Poppy Parade ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut it out with one of the Ornate Layers Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added a Just Jade enamel dot from the 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots pack to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the Flowers For Every Season DSP to a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 1-15 Host Code: P7ECG2GD
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
YouTube Live – 2:00 PM ET!
I’m planning to go live on YouTube at 2:00 PM ET! Stop by my YouTube page today at 2:00 PM ET to see my project made with the Birds & Branches stamp set bundle! Look forward to seeing you then!
The brand new 2020–2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog is going live on June 3 2020, and Stamipn’ Up! is having a celebration!
Anyone who places an order of $250+ or holds a party with $250+ in sales during the month of June will receive $25 in extra Stampin’ Rewards!! So that means that you’ll earn $50 in Stampin’ Rewards with any order or party of $250+ that is submitted between June 3 and June 30! Yay!!!!
Head over to my online store here to place your order!
Wow!!! Stampin’ Up! is offering an AWESOME promotion if you join during the month of June!! You get to pick a FREE bundle of your choice with your Starter Kit Purchase!!
Here are the details:
- Joining promotion dates: June 3–30, 2020
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before June 3 or after June 30 will not be eligible for this promotion.
- When you purchase your Starter Kit for $99, you get to select $125 worth of products of your choice for your Starter Kit PLUS you get to select ONE stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) or ONE stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—in addition to your regular Starter Kit for FREE. And your Starter Kit always ships for free…double bonus!!
That is such a great deal!! If you’ve been considering joining, June will be a great time to jump in! Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Just Jade – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Whisper White – Ornate Layers die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Flowers For Every Season 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – two Stitched Rectangle die cuts, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: