I used the Stampin’ Up! Basket of Blooms stamp set and the Small Bloom Punch to create a quick birthday card to share with you today.
My card design was loosely inspired by Freshly Made Sketches #438.
I started by adhering panels of In Good Taste DSP and Magenta Madness DSP from the 2020-2022 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to a panel of Just Jade card stock with Stampin’ Seal. I wrapped a strand of Just Jade 1/4″ 2020–2022 In Color Ribbon around the panel and secured it on the back with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered the layered panel to a Just Jade card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the flowerpot and stem images from the Basket of Blooms photopolymer stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored them with Light and Dark Just Jade and Cinnamon Cider Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack Markers. I cut around the image with one of the Stitched Rectangles Dies and then adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the flower images from the Basket of Blooms stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored them with Light and Dark Magenta Madness Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack Markers.
I colored the flower centers with a Dark Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends Marker and then punched the images out with the coordinating Small Bloom Punch. I adhered the flower punches to the card front with Glue Dots and then added Bumblebee enamel dots from the 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots pack to the flower centers.
I stamped the sentiment from the By The Dock stamp set in Magenta Madness ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies. I adhered the die cut with Stampin’ Dimensonals and Glue Dots to the card front and added a Just Jade enamel dot from the 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots pack to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Magenta Madness DSP from the 2020-2022 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP pack to a Whisper White card stock panel to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 1-15 Host Code: P7ECG2GD
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stamp With Amy K Double Reward Point Ordering Special!
You’ll get DOUBLE Running Shoe Reward points for every order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between now and Tuesday, June 9!!
Don’t forget to add the Host Code above if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (don’t apply the code to orders over $150 they will automatically get the free thank you gift AND you get host rewards of your own!). For more information about my Running Shoe Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here. Let me know if you have any questions.
The brand new 2020–2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog is going live on June 3 2020, and Stamipn’ Up! is having a celebration!
Anyone who places an order of $250+ or holds a party with $250+ in sales during the month of June will receive $25 in extra Stampin’ Rewards!! So that means that you’ll earn $50 in Stampin’ Rewards with any order or party of $250+ that is submitted between June 3 and June 30! Yay!!!!
Head over to my online store here to place your order!
Wow!!! Stampin’ Up! is offering an AWESOME promotion if you join during the month of June!! You get to pick a FREE bundle of your choice with your Starter Kit Purchase!!
Here are the details:
- Joining promotion dates: June 3–30, 2020
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before June 3 or after June 30 will not be eligible for this promotion.
- When you purchase your Starter Kit for $99, you get to select $125 worth of products of your choice for your Starter Kit PLUS you get to select ONE stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) or ONE stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—in addition to your regular Starter Kit for FREE. And your Starter Kit always ships for free…double bonus!!
That is such a great deal!! If you’ve been considering joining, June will be a great time to jump in! Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Just Jade – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Whisper White – Stitched Rectangle die cut, Tasteful Labels die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper – 3-3/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel
- 2020-2022 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 1-1/2″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: