Welcome back to another Inkin’ Krew blog hop! Our very talented team is doing a blog hop featuring Stampin’ Up! products. This month we are all creating projects with a birthday theme and I’m featuring the Boho Indigo Product Medley for my project.
My card design was loosely inspired by My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge 492.
I started by adhering a panel of Boho Indigo DSP (exclusively in the Boho Indigo Product Medley and Boho Indigo Product Medley Refill) to the front of a Misty Moonlight card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. I adhered part of one of the Very Vanilla Embossed panels from the Boho Indigo Product Medley to a panel of Misty Moonlight card stock with Stampin’ Seal and then adhered the layered panel to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped a panel of Very Vanilla card stock with the vase image from the Boho Indigo stamp set in Sahara Sand ink. Then I stamped the flower image from the Boho Indigo stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink on the panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I cut the images out with the coordinating Boho Indigo Dies and then cut a panel of Garden Green card stock with the branch die from the Boho Indigo Dies three times. I adhered the branches and flowers with Glue Dots and the vase with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added two of the paper flowers from the Boho Indigo Product Medley using Glue Dots to adhere them.
I adhered a length of Very Vanilla/gold 1/4″ Pleated Ribbon from the Boho Indigo Product Medley to the card front with Stampin’ Seal in a “z” and then stamped the sentiment from the Boho Indigo stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink on a panel of Very Vanilla card stock. I cut the sentiment out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added a Misty Moonlight enamel dot from the 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots pack to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of Boho Indigo DSP to a panel of Very Vanilla card stock to finish the inside of the card.
If you get lost along the way, here are the participants for the hop:
- Karen Ksenzakovic
- Leslie Larkin
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Finkle
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Mary Deatherage
- Terry Lynn Bright
- Donna Leonard
- Amy Koenders – you are here
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 1-15 Host Code: P7ECG2GD
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
The brand new 2020–2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog is live and Stamipn’ Up! is having a celebration!
Anyone who places an order of $250+ or holds a party with $250+ in sales during the month of June will receive $25 in extra Stampin’ Rewards!! So that means that you’ll earn $50 in Stampin’ Rewards with any order or party of $250+ that is submitted between June 3 and June 30! Yay!!!!
Head over to my online store here to place your order!
Wow!!! Stampin’ Up! is offering an AWESOME promotion if you join during the month of June!! You get to pick a FREE bundle of your choice with your Starter Kit Purchase!!
Here are the details:
- Joining promotion dates: June 3–30, 2020
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before June 3 or after June 30 will not be eligible for this promotion.
- When you purchase your Starter Kit for $99, you get to select $125 worth of products of your choice for your Starter Kit PLUS you get to select ONE stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) or ONE stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—in addition to your regular Starter Kit for FREE. And your Starter Kit always ships for free…double bonus!!
That is such a great deal!! If you’ve been considering joining, June will be a great time to jump in! Drop me an email at email@example.com
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Misty Moonlight – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel
- Garden Green – two Boho Indigo die cuts
- Very Vanilla – two Boho Indigo die cuts, Tasteful Labels die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Boho Indigo Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, embossed panel cut to 3-5/8” x 4-7/8”, 1/2″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: