I used the Stampin’ Up! Zany Zebra stamp set to create my card for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop. We’ve got a sketch challenge this week and this is what I made for it.
Here is the sketch that we’re using this week:
I started by adhering a panel from the Playing With Patterns 6″ X 6″ Designer Series Paper to the front of a Crushed Curry card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a smaller panel of the Playing With Patterns DSP to a panel of Calypso Coral card stock and then to the card front with Stampin’ Seal.
I stamped the zebra, shadow and hat images from the Zany Zebras stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut around the zebra with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies. I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I colored the hat with Calypso Coral and Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Blends Combo Pack Markers and then snipped it out. I adhered the hat with a Glue Dot to the card front.
I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the card front twice and tied a small bow, then added three Playing With Patterns Resin Dots around the bow. I stamped the sentiment from the Zany Zebras stamp set in Calypso Coral ink on a panel of Crushed Curry card stock and then cut around it with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment to the card front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals to finish the card front.
I stamped the sentiments and zebra image from the Zany Zebras stamp set in Calypso Coral and Tuxedo Black Memento inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
Alright, on with the hop! Click the button below to hop over to see what Mary Deatherage has created today.
And just in case you get lost along the way, here is a list of the team members involved in the hop today:
- Amy Koenders – You Are Here
- Mary Deatherage
- Kristi Gray
- Jaimie Babarczy
- Karen Finkle
- Eva Dobilas
- Akiko Sudano
- Karen Ksenzakovic
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 1-15 Host Code: P7ECG2GD
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog Kickoff Celebration – Extra Host Rewards For YOU!!
The brand new 2020–2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog is going live on June 3 2020, and Stamipn’ Up! is having a celebration!
Anyone who places an order of $250+ or holds a party with $250+ in sales during the month of June will receive $25 in extra Stampin’ Rewards!! So that means that you’ll earn $50 in Stampin’ Rewards with any order or party of $250+ that is submitted between June 3 and June 30! Yay!!!!
Head over to my online store here to place your order!
Stampin’ Up! Pick A Free Bundle Starter Kit Promotion!!
Wow!!! Stampin’ Up! is offering an AWESOME promotion if you join during the month of June!! You get to pick a FREE bundle of your choice with your Starter Kit Purchase!!
Here are the details:
- Joining promotion dates: June 3–30, 2020
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before June 3 or after June 30 will not be eligible for this promotion.
- When you purchase your Starter Kit for $99, you get to select $125 worth of products of your choice for your Starter Kit PLUS you get to select ONE stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) or ONE stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—in addition to your regular Starter Kit for FREE. And your Starter Kit always ships for free…double bonus!!
You can see more details about joining and about our team here on my blog here. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
That is such a great deal!! If you’ve been considering joining, June will be a great time to jump in! Drop me an email at email@example.com
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Crushed Curry – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, Tasteful Labels die cut
- Calypso Coral – 2-3/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel
- Whisper White – Stitched Shapes die cut, hand cut image, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Playing With Patterns 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 2-5/8″ x 5-1/2″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
That zebra is so darn cute! I love your colors and, of course, I like the design! Great sketch challenge.
Thanks Karen! 🙂
This is so sweet and fun!! Love the colors and the cute zebra!
Thanks Akiko! 🙂
Adorable! This is certain to make some child very happy. That zebra is the cat’s meow and love the colors.
Thanks Julie! 🙂
Oh my gosh – how cute is this?!? This set is adorable and your card is wunnermus! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
This is just too cute Amy 🙂 That zebra is adorable and the DSP is perfect with it
Thanks Karen! 🙂
This guy is adorable and your colors are perfect….such a happy card!
Thanks Linda! 🙂
aw, how sweet, perfect for a child’s birthday, and such a happy little zebra
Thanks Sandi! 🙂