I used the Stampin’ Up! Prized Peony stamp set bundle to create a quick friend card to share with you today. I did a video tutorial for making this card on my Facebook page yesterday. I’ve also uploaded it to my YouTube Channel so you can view it there too!
My card design was inspired by CAS(E) this Sketch #375.
The friend theme for my card also works for the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge CIC495.
I started by embossing a panel of Petal Pink card stock with Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of the Petal Pink card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Then I adhered a panel of the Peony Garden DSP to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I stamped the sentiment from the Prized Peony stamp set in VersaMark ink on a panel of Basic Gray card stock and then heat embossed it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder.
I cut the sentiment out with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies and then adhered a small piece of Gray Granite 1/4″ Shimmer Ribbon to the back of the sentiment with Stampin’ Seal and then adhered the sentiment to the card front with Stampin’ Seal. I cut a panel of Whisper White card stock with one of the Hippo & Friends Dies and then adhered the die cut panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I cut panels of Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam and Basic Gray card stocks with Peony Dies. I adhered the die cut pieces together with Multipurpose Liquid Glue and then to the card front with Glue Dots. I adhered three Elegant Faceted Gems around the flower to finish the card front.
I stamped a flower from the Prized Peony stamp set in Petal Pink ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see the video tutorial for creating this card on my YouTube Channel here:
Or you can watch it on my Facebook page here.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 1-15 Host Code: P7ECG2GD
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
The brand new 2020–2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog is live and Stamipn’ Up! is having a celebration!
Anyone who places an order of $250+ or holds a party with $250+ in sales during the month of June will receive $25 in extra Stampin’ Rewards!! So that means that you’ll earn $50 in Stampin’ Rewards with any order or party of $250+ that is submitted between June 3 and June 30! Yay!!!!
Head over to my online store here to place your order!
Wow!!! Stampin’ Up! is offering an AWESOME promotion if you join during the month of June!! You get to pick a FREE bundle of your choice with your Starter Kit Purchase!!
Here are the details:
- Joining promotion dates: June 3–30, 2020
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before June 3 or after June 30 will not be eligible for this promotion.
- When you purchase your Starter Kit for $99, you get to select $125 worth of products of your choice for your Starter Kit PLUS you get to select ONE stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) or ONE stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—in addition to your regular Starter Kit for FREE. And your Starter Kit always ships for free…double bonus!!
That is such a great deal!! If you’ve been considering joining, June will be a great time to jump in! Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Petal Pink – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, four Peony die cuts
- Soft Sea Foam – six Peony die cuts
- Basic Gray – Peony die cut, Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Whisper White – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Peony Garden Designer Series Paper – 2″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: