I used the Stampin’ Up! Seaside View stamp set and the awesome Seabed 3D Embossing Folder to create a fun beach card to share with you today. I did a video showing you how to create this card on YouTube Live and you can see it here.
My card design was inspired by Inspire.Create.Challenge #071.
My card also works for the Tic, Tac Toe Challenge TTTC068. I went down the right side.
I started by embossing a panel of Whisper White card stock with the Seabed 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the embossed panel to the front of a Thick Whisper White card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Then I stamped the beach chair and bird images from the Seaside View stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock. I colored the images with Light Crumb Cake, Cinnamon Cider, Pool Party and Light and Dark So Saffron Stampin’ Blends Markers. I cut the image out with one of the Layering Squares Dies and then adhered the die cut image with Stampin’ Seal to a scalloped square cut from Whisper White card stock with another one of the Layering Squares Dies.
I wrapped a strand of Linen Thread around the layered squares twice and tied a bow, then adhered the panels to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment from the Seaside View stamp set in Cinnamon Cider ink on a panel of Pool Party card stock and then cut around it with one of the Stitched Rectangle Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals and Stampin’ Seal and then added three 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the palm tree image from the Seaside View stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored it with the Light Just Jude and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends Markers to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see my YouTube Live video on my channel here (if you’re viewing this blog post via email, click here to head over to my blog to see the video).
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 1-15 Host Code: P7ECG2GD
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
The brand new 2020–2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog is going live on June 3 2020, and Stamipn’ Up! is having a celebration!
Anyone who places an order of $250+ or holds a party with $250+ in sales during the month of June will receive $25 in extra Stampin’ Rewards!! So that means that you’ll earn $50 in Stampin’ Rewards with any order or party of $250+ that is submitted between June 3 and June 30! Yay!!!!
Head over to my online store here to place your order!
Wow!!! Stampin’ Up! is offering an AWESOME promotion if you join during the month of June!! You get to pick a FREE bundle of your choice with your Starter Kit Purchase!!
Here are the details:
- Joining promotion dates: June 3–30, 2020
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before June 3 or after June 30 will not be eligible for this promotion.
- When you purchase your Starter Kit for $99, you get to select $125 worth of products of your choice for your Starter Kit PLUS you get to select ONE stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) or ONE stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—in addition to your regular Starter Kit for FREE. And your Starter Kit always ships for free…double bonus!!
That is such a great deal!! If you’ve been considering joining, June will be a great time to jump in! Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Pool Party – Stitched Rectangle die cut
- Whisper White – two Layering Squares die cuts, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ panel, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: