I used the Stampin’ Up! Whale Done stamp set bundle to create a fun congratulations card to for the Sunday Stamps color challenge this week.
Here are the colors for Sunday Stamps SSC233. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
My card design was inspired by Global Design Project #GDP244.
I started by adhering two panels of the Whale Of A Time 6″ x 6″ DSP to a panel of Balmy Blue card stock with Stampin’ Seal. Then I adhered the layered panel to the front of a Pacific Point card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the seaweed and fish images from the Whale Done stamp set in Balmy Blue and Calypso Coral inks on a panel of Balmy Blue card stock. I cut the images out with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies and then adhered it with Stampin’ Seal to the card front. I stamped the sentiment from the Whale Done stamp set in Pacific Point ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then cut around it with one of the Stitched Rectangles Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Seal to the card front.
I stamped the whale image from the Whale Done stamp set in Pacific Point ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then I colored the belly with the Light Pool Party Stampin’ Blends Marker. I punched the whale out with the Whale Builder Punch and adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front. I added six of the clear Elegant Faceted Gems around the circle die cut to finish the card front.
I stamped the seaweed and fish images from the Whale Done stamp set in Balmy Blue and Calypso Coral inks on a panel of Whisper White card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 1-15 Host Code: P7ECG2GD
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog Kickoff Celebration – Extra Host Rewards For YOU!!
The brand new 2020–2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog is going live on June 3 2020, and Stamipn’ Up! is having a celebration!
Anyone who places an order of $250+ or holds a party with $250+ in sales during the month of June will receive $25 in extra Stampin’ Rewards!! So that means that you’ll earn $50 in Stampin’ Rewards with any order or party of $250+ that is submitted between June 3 and June 30! Yay!!!!
Head over to my online store here to place your order!
Stampin’ Up! Pick A Free Bundle Starter Kit Promotion!!
Wow!!! Stampin’ Up! is offering an AWESOME promotion if you join during the month of June!! You get to pick a FREE bundle of your choice with your Starter Kit Purchase!!
Here are the details:
- Joining promotion dates: June 3–30, 2020
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before June 3 or after June 30 will not be eligible for this promotion.
- When you purchase your Starter Kit for $99, you get to select $125 worth of products of your choice for your Starter Kit PLUS you get to select ONE stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) or ONE stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—in addition to your regular Starter Kit for FREE. And your Starter Kit always ships for free…double bonus!!
You can see more details about joining and about our team here on my blog here. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
That is such a great deal!! If you’ve been considering joining, June will be a great time to jump in! Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Pacific Point – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″
- Balmy Blue – 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel, Stitched Shapes die cut
- Whisper White – Stitched Rectangles die cut, Whale Builder Punch, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- Whale Of A Time 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper – 7/8″ x 5-1/8″ panel, 3″ x 5-1/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project:
This set is so darn cute. Great card.
Thanks Karen! 🙂
Those cute little fishies make me smile! Great colors and take on the sketch. TFS
Thanks Susan! 🙂
Cute cute card! Love the design and DSP picks!! 🙂
Thanks Mary! 🙂
Love this DSP…..fabulous colors….wonderful ocean scene!
Thanks Linda! 🙂
great card amy, love all the coordinating elements and ink colors, it’s fabulous
Thanks Sandi! 🙂
I love this card, Amy! Anything beach related is good for me! Such a fabulous way to showcase the colors! Have a great weekend!
Thanks Claire! 🙂