I use Field Journal stamp set to create a masculine card to share with you today. I did a video showing you how to create this card on YouTube Live and you can see it here.
I started by embossing a panel of Early Espresso card stock with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. Then I adhered a panel of In Good Taste DSP to the embossed panel with Stampin’ Seal. I adhered a length of Early Espresso Faux Suede Trim to the card front with Stampin’ Seal and then adhered the layered card front to the Early Espresso card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the duck image from the Field Journal stamp set in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Crumb Cake card stock. Then I colored the image with the Light Mossy Meadow, Soft Suede and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends Markers as well as the Dark Pumpkin Pie and Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends and the Light and Dark Seaside Spray Stampin’ Blends Markers. I traced around the outline of the duck with the Light Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends Marker and then went over it with the Color Lifter to lighten the color and give it a shadow effect. I used the White Stampin’ Chalk Marker to color the neck and tail and then cut the image out with one of the Stitched Shapes Dies. I adhered the die cut to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sentiment from the Field Journal stamp set in Early Espresso ink on another panel of In Good Taste DSP and then cut around it with one of the Filed Tiles Dies. I adhered the die cut with Stampin’ Seal and then added three gold Metallic Pearls to finish the card front.
I adhered a strip of the In Good Taste DSP to a panel of Crumb Cake card stock to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
You can see my YouTube Live video on my channel here (if you’re viewing this blog post via email, click here to head over to my blog to see the video):
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 16-30 Host Code: FTFD7S3N
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
The brand new 2020–2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog is going live on June 3 2020, and Stamipn’ Up! is having a celebration!
Anyone who places an order of $250+ or holds a party with $250+ in sales during the month of June will receive $25 in extra Stampin’ Rewards!! So that means that you’ll earn $50 in Stampin’ Rewards with any order or party of $250+ that is submitted between June 3 and June 30! Yay!!!!
Head over to my online store here to place your order!
Wow!!! Stampin’ Up! is offering an AWESOME promotion if you join during the month of June!! You get to pick a FREE bundle of your choice with your Starter Kit Purchase!!
Here are the details:
- Joining promotion dates: June 3–30, 2020
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before June 3 or after June 30 will not be eligible for this promotion.
- When you purchase your Starter Kit for $99, you get to select $125 worth of products of your choice for your Starter Kit PLUS you get to select ONE stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) or ONE stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—in addition to your regular Starter Kit for FREE. And your Starter Kit always ships for free…double bonus!!
That is such a great deal!! If you’ve been considering joining, June will be a great time to jump in! Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Early Espresso – 4-1/4″ x 11″ card base scored at 5-1/2″, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel
- Crumb Cake – Stitched Shapes die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper – 2-1/2″ x 5-1/8″ panel, Field Tiles die cut, 5/8″ x 4″ strip (inside card)
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: