I used the Stampin’ Up! Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set bundle to create my card for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week.
Here is the sketch for Sunday Stamps SSC234. Be sure to stop by the challenge blog to play along too!
I started by adhering a panel from the In Good Taste DSP to a panel of Soft Suede card stock with Stampin’ Seal. Then I adhered the layered panel to a Thick Whisper White card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the sunflower image from the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and then colored the images with the Light and Dark So Saffron, Soft Suede and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends Markers. I also added a little bit of color with the Light Mango Melody Blends Marker on the flower petals. I cut the flowers out with the coordinating Sunflowers Dies and then cut a panel of Soft Suede card stock with the branch dies from the Sunflowers Dies. I adhered the branches and two die cut flowers with Glue Dots and the final sunflower with Stampin’ Dimensionals to the card front.
I stamped the sentiment from the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a panel of Whisper White card stock and cut around it with one of the Stitched Rectangles Dies. I adhered the die cut sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then added three Gold Glitter Enamel Dots to finish the card front.
I stamped the small sunflower image from the Celebrate Sunflowers stamp set in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on a panel of Whisper White cards stock and then colored it with So Saffron, Mango Melody, Soft Suede and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends to finish the inside of the card.
You can see a list of supplies used to create this card, including the card stock cuts, at the very bottom of this blog post.
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of products used to create this card. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
June 16-30 Host Code: FTFD7S3N
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2020-21 Annual Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details.
The brand new 2020–2021 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog is going live on June 3 2020, and Stamipn’ Up! is having a celebration!
Anyone who places an order of $250+ or holds a party with $250+ in sales during the month of June will receive $25 in extra Stampin’ Rewards!! So that means that you’ll earn $50 in Stampin’ Rewards with any order or party of $250+ that is submitted between June 3 and June 30! Yay!!!!
Head over to my online store here to place your order!
Wow!!! Stampin’ Up! is offering an AWESOME promotion if you join during the month of June!! You get to pick a FREE bundle of your choice with your Starter Kit Purchase!!
Here are the details:
- Joining promotion dates: June 3–30, 2020
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before June 3 or after June 30 will not be eligible for this promotion.
- When you purchase your Starter Kit for $99, you get to select $125 worth of products of your choice for your Starter Kit PLUS you get to select ONE stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) or ONE stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) from the new 2020–2021 Annual Catalog—in addition to your regular Starter Kit for FREE. And your Starter Kit always ships for free…double bonus!!
That is such a great deal!! If you’ve been considering joining, June will be a great time to jump in! Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
- Visit my online store here.
- Shop the Clearance Rack here.
- Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Running Shoe Rewards Program – My online customer thank you program!
- In addition to my online store, also take PayPal payments for orders – Check my Rewards page for more information.
- I offer gift certificates for Stampin’ Up! merchandise too! Click on my Gift Certificates page for more information.
- Follow me on:
Card stock cuts for this project:
- Thick Whisper White – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ card base scored at 4-1/4″
- Soft Suede – 3-3/4″ x 5″ panel, four Sunflowers die cuts
- Whisper White – three Sunflowers die cuts, Stitched Rectangle die cut, 4″ x 5-1/4″ panel (inside card)
- In Good Taste Designer Series Paper – 3-5/8″ x 4-7/8″ panel
Stampin’ Up! items used to create this project: